Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo Especially for content not in the forum
Such as files in the Cove "Members" Directory

Standard Operating Procedures for CT Scan Department and SNCU wanted

A

Annanya

Hi All,

I need to prepare SOPs for CT Scan department and SNCU for our hospital and I need draft SOPs for these department.

Regards,
Annanya

Last edited by a moderator:

Ronen E

Problem Solver
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hi All,

I need to prepare SOPs for CT Scan department and SNCU for our hospital and I need draft SOPs for these department.

Regards,
Annanya
Hello and welcome to the cove :bigwave:

Do you refer to medical procedures or to QA-related procedures? Are you trying to meet any QMS standard (such as ISO 900X) requirements?

Cheers,
Ronen.

Ronen E

Problem Solver
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hello,

We are going for ISO 9001:2008 certification.

Annanya
Hi,

Thanks for the clarification. I think you approach of having the SOPs adapted to your specific field is a good one. It is easy to buy (or get) generic SOPs, but as already mentioned many times before, this will do your organisation little good. Honestly, I doubt anyone here has, and will be able to share, SOPs made specifically for an institution / departments as yours (I wish I am wrong on this), so I guess your best bet would be to start out with generic SOPs and adapt them to your needs - either alone (yourself), with the aid of an experienced consultant or completely outsourced.

Cheers,
Ronen.

Top Bottom