Star Trek Beyond (ST 13) - 2016

Hershal

Metrologist-Auditor
Staff member
Super Moderator
I will wait for a few days to see this one till the crowds thin out a little. Also waiting on the ST:TOS Captain's uniform to come in from BABW for Camo (my bear).

In the meantime, I have seen all the trailers. Now, they take off in a Constitution Class starship, but later seem to be in a NX-01 Class ship.

Curious. Thoughts?

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
Re: Star Trek Beyond (ST 13)

Not off hand. But then, I don't know the difference between the star ships. It's been years since I've seen a Star Trek movie, to be honest, and haven't been following the publicity on this one.

Are you going to the 2016 Star Trek convention in Vegas?

Randy

Super Moderator
Hershal is a far more serious Trekker than I could ever be...Hey Hershal, BBC is airing Star Trek from the Pilot until whenever

Hershal

Metrologist-Auditor
Staff member
Super Moderator
Randy, they did a 50 Anniversary marathon, which I and Camo (my bear) watched.

You are right, Friday nights now they are doing ST!

Camo and I are happy!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Marc How Star Trek artists imagined the iPad… nearly 30 years ago Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 0
Marc Who commanded Star Trek starship USS Enterprise-E (model NCC-1701-E) Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
CarolX Star Trek XI will begin filming this fall for Christmas 2008 release - It's official! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 10
Marc 40th Anniversary of the original Star Trek - From the I'm Getting Old Department World News 22
Hershal Star Trek 2.0 that the cable channel Q4 is advertising Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
Wes Bucey Star Trek fans - tough news - Scotty Battling Alzheimer's Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
RoxaneB Quality Policy a la Star Trek Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 20
Randy Star Trek stuff Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 71
CarolX Ferengi Rules Of Aquisition - Star Trek Series Deep Space Nine Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 55
Randy Star Trek and ISO - The Ferengi ?Great Material Continuum? Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 6
Ajit Basrur Congratulations Steve Prevette on getting a Silver Star Covegratulations 11
Ronen E Congratulations Somashekar for getting the Silver Star Covegratulations 9
BradM Covegratulations to BevD - 15,000 Karma points and a silver star Covegratulations 15
Sidney Vianna Covegratulations to Ajit Basrur - 15,000 Karma points and a silver star Covegratulations 22
J Baseball Predictions - Just past the all Star Break... Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
Hershal Update for EPA Energy Star and question General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 3
Claes Gefvenberg Silver Star for BradM Covegratulations 23
Hershal Who among users here is involved in ENERGY STAR? Sustainability, Green Initiatives and Ecology 8
Marc Carbonite Stacks the Deck With 5-Star Reviews After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 0
L Preparing for a Hyundai 5 Star Audit General Auditing Discussions 2
A Qualifying a CMM Star Probe - Brown/Sharpe CMM Model Gage 2000 Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 8
Marc Reporter Discovers People Living In Original Star Wars Set Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
apestate CMM Star Probe Numbering - Bottom, Back, Left, Front, Right vs. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 5
B Star Wars Books - Anyone Else read/reading them? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 5
C CCp : Composite Cp. A new star born (?!) Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 8
Wes Bucey Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 53
Marc ThinkFree Office Suite and Star Office Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 1
T Class A PRTD beyond 300°C General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 0
B Go Beyond ISO 9001 WITH IATF 16949 (January 28) [Paid] Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
qualprod To raise a NC beyond the audit scope? Two signatures were missing ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 11
M Calibration certificates avowing accuracy beyond the uncertainty limits? Measurement Uncertainty (MU) 7
N "Beyond Economic Repair" - Scrapping Customer Material - DCMA Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 7
somashekar Authorization to use shelf life sensitive materials beyond its valid shelf life... Manufacturing and Related Processes 7
2 DOE to minimize Noise Contributions that enlarge the Variation beyond Part-Part Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 5
C Controlling Documents: Beyond the standard, how do we truly define what to control ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 9
J Calibration and Customer 'Requirements' - Something Stupid Beyond Belief General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 40
U Beyond words and wonderment Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
J Taking Lean beyond 5S - Commercial Printer Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 10
Jen Kirley Beyond Compliance: Value-added auditing for system performance The Reading Room 9
R Beyond Lean manufacturing - Operation management / Performance improvement Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 1
BradM 29th Olympics in China - Beyond the opening Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 82
R Getting started (beyond the standard) and getting up to speed with AS9100? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 3
K Risk Management Portal - Beyond ISO 14971 - Incorporate $$ into the Risk Assessment ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 4
Douglas E. Purdy Beyond PDCA by Praveen Gupta Philosophy, Gurus, Innovation and Evolution 126
A Do you register NC's beyond Internal Audits? Internal Auditing 13
Casana Beyond CQE: Any suggestions to improve my knowledge further? Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 25
J ISO 9001 - Product ID & Traceability - Beyond our door? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10