Starting to write a Quality System Manual - Import/export medical devices - Need help

E

electramedical

:bigwave:
Hi, I am starting to write a Quality System Manual for the company I work for. We import/export medical devices. Any tips? I know this is very general, but I haven't does this type of project before so some basic advice would be greatly appreciated, at least to get me started. If anyone has links or guides to help me along my way, that would also be great! Thanks!

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Re: Starting to write a Quality System Manual - Import/export medical devices - Need

:bigwave:
Hi, I am starting to write a Quality System Manual for the company I work for. We import/export medical devices. Any tips? I know this is very general, but I haven't does this type of project before so some basic advice would be greatly appreciated, at least to get me started. If anyone has links or guides to help me along my way, that would also be great! Thanks!

Welcome to The Cove Forums! :bigwave: :bigwave:

Begin by looking here. Some additional searches and explorations are still necessary, but it will help you to get started. Also, when you scroll down on this page, you'll find some appropriate links. Glad you found us!

Stijloor.

Top Bottom