Statistical Analysis - Check if these organisms at different concentrations affect the growth of wheat seedlings

Hello all members,
I need your guidance about the analysis, as you are good at statistics.
I explain my experimental design.
Actually I inoculated 3 microorganisms (ASS-ASL and ASY using different concentrations i.e. 50-75 and 100ul/L). I wanted to check if these organisms at different concentrations affect the growth of wheat seedlings. I had 4 replicates for each treatment and 4 CK control for each treatment (No inoculation of microgranisms). As I am not clear, I can send you my raw data. I checked if different dosages of microbes promote or demote the biomass of wheat seedlings including (SHOOT LENGTH , ROOT LENGTH, FRESH WEIGHT, DRY WEIGHT SHOOT FRESH ROOT WEIGHT, ROOT DRY WEIGHT). I also think that variables may be correlated.
According to my understanding I want to do ANOVA and plot pretty graphs (2-3). Which test I should apply? one way Anova, two way anova or Manvoa. I also attach my data. Time is really out for me. I will highly appreciate the help. If some one is willing to help in detail, I can consider him/her to put in author list, as I am preparing manuscript.
Could you please help me in this matter?
Best wishes,
Abdul

Attachments

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Miner

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Admin
You will have to analyze this using multiple regression using TRT as a continuous predictor and ISOLATE as a categorical predictor. The design is unbalanced, which makes using ANOVA problematic. Regarding the plots, you can use a scatter plot of TRT against each response using ISOLATE as a grouping variable.

Thanks for reply. I am new to statistical analysis. Could you please help me to about analysis and plotting the results?
Thanks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Y Statistical Analysis of Road Traffic Data Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 11
J Capability Analysis - Unusual Statistical Distribution of my Proccess Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 5
M PhD Thesis Data Statistical Analysis Methods Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 2
S Minitab and Crystal Ball Statistical Analysis Software Using Minitab Software 13
J Applicable Statistical Analysis Method for this Data Six Sigma 17
C Statistical Analysis to Demonstrate Substantial Equivalence to the FDA Other US Medical Device Regulations 5
I SPC Statistical Analysis in Metrology General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 2
A What is Monte Carlo Simulation / Distribution in Statistical Analysis? Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 19
C Applying Statistical Analysis Methods to Work Safety Occupational Health & Safety Management Standards 3
S Statistical Analysis of Survey Results Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 8
H What is 99/90 Statistical Analysis Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 4
I Using validated SAS JMP to validate Excel for Statistical Analysis? Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 11
O What Statistical Analysis Technique to use for Batches? Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 6
P Warranty Statistical Analysis in a Manufacturing Company Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 1
B Appropriate Statistical Analysis Technique question Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 4
smryan Count by weight statistical analysis Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 24
M SPC (Statistical Process Control) analysis and status on two manufacturing plants Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 4
B Statistical Analysis SPC Trend explanation needed Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 4
R Statistical Analysis Problem - Pooling Information for 8 Hour Shifts Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 5
C Statistical Analysis during Document Audit US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 8
C Statistical Analysis of all Key Processes Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 1
M Statistical Analysis in Low Quantity Production of 10 to 20 products each year Six Sigma 4
antoine.dias Definition Rv and RvK in Statistical Analysis - Inner diameter between the bearing rollers Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 1
J Software Validation - SigmaStat for Statistical Analysis ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
samer Statistical Analysis for Sales Process? Can you help? Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 11
J Statistical Data Analysis - How to satisfy ISO 9001 : 2000, Clause 8 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
Q Teaching Executives about the Benefits of Statistical Analysis and Problem-solving Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 20
A Shainin vs. Fisher vs. Taguchi DOE (Design of Experiments) Statistical Analysis Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 10
Y Statistical Analysis applications in Human Resources Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 8
S Statistical Process Control and the need for Measurement System Analysis (Gage R&R) Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 5
R Analysis of Data - The former "Statistical Techniques" procedure ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
T Any recommendation on DOE/Statistical Analysis Software? Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 1
M Minimum sample size - Guidance and statistical rationale Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 3
N Design Verification & Process Validation - Statistical sample sizes Design and Development of Products and Processes 2
John Predmore Interactive visualization through graphical simulation of statistical concepts Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 3
Bev D Profound Statistical Concepts Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 63
H Statistical Techniques Procedure - What should be included Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 4
O Statistical justification of sampling size in V&V tests ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 5
optomist1 It’s time to talk about ditching statistical significance Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 6
Marc Steve Prevette's Statistical Process Control (SPC) "Library" Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 0
John Predmore A Balanced view of statistical tests Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 3
V Statistical basis and justification while comparing / changing sampling plans Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 11
S SPC (Statistical Process Control) for Unilateral Tolerance - Questions Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 6
S IATF 16949 9.1.1.3 Application of statistical concepts - Our technicians are quizzed for statistical knowledge IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
K Please help identify appropriate statistical treatment Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 13
ScottK Statistical basis for 30 pieces for FAI 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 7
B IATF 16949 clause 7.1.5.1.1 - Statistical studies shall be conducted IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
A Statistical Process Control and Inspection in Footwear Production Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 0
M IATF 16949 Cl. 7.1.5.1.1 - Statistical studies shall be conducted IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
Steve Prevette Statistical Process Control Library Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 17