Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo Especially for content not in the forum
Such as files in the Cove "Members" Directory
Social Distancing - It's not just YOUR life - It's ALL of OUR lives!
Me <——————— 6 Feet ———————-> You

Statistical Process Control Library

Steve Prevette

Deming Disciple
Staff member
Super Moderator
I'll go ahead and attach the training files here. There is a 10 file limit per post so will add several posts.

Attachments

Steve Prevette

Deming Disciple
Staff member
Super Moderator
2nd batch.

Attachments

Steve Prevette

Deming Disciple
Staff member
Super Moderator
3rd batch.

Attachments

Steve Prevette

Deming Disciple
Staff member
Super Moderator
4th and final for the training. These files were all document cleared by the US Government, and many became the basis for training at Canadian Nuclear Laboratories (Chalk River Ontario).

Attachments

Marc

Captain Nice
Staff member
Admin
Thanks Steve!

As a quick background to my bringing this up - I recently spent about 4 days searching for broken links in posts, and I have several more days I plan to spend finding more. Most "404" links were to (of all things) FDA information. Most were between 2010 and 2014 (so far). During my time spent reading through old posts/discussion threads I came up with quite a few where you had linked to info on sites that were either reorganized or for some other reason the links were dead. I felt so much of it was valuable information, I wanted to see if we could get some of it here.

Again, Thanks!

Raffy

Quite Involved in Discussions
Hi Steve,
Thank you very much for this.
Very informative.
Detailed, a reader of this type of materials will easily understood SPC and its requirements.
Thanks again.
Best,
Raffy

Steve Prevette

Deming Disciple
Staff member
Super Moderator
Raffy, glad it is of use to you. That is the whole purpose of having it posted here, is to be available to folks to use. There is no copyright since the work was done under US Government contract.

Top Bottom