Steve and I met at Clinton, MA

Ajit Basrur

Staff member
Admin
This afternoon, Steve detoured from Boston and came to Clinton - we had lunch at an old Irish restaurant and chatted for about hour and half.
We chatted on Cove, Covers and our personal lives. It was great to meet Steve and as suggested by Steve, I am attaching the "objective evidence" of our meeting.

Thanks Steve for visiting me :)

Attachments

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
S

ssz102

This afternoon, Steve detoured from Boston and came to Clinton - we had lunch at an old Irish restaurant and chatted for about hour and half.
We chatted on Cove, Covers and our personal lives. It was great to meet Steve and as suggested by Steve, I am attaching the "objective evidence" of our meeting.

Thanks Steve for visiting me :)

wow, i have been thinking you are Chinese People, never thought your are foreigner friend;
Steve and you are looking young
beautiful

somashekar

Staff member
Super Moderator
Good one Ajit .... and nice of Steve to have made time. It is always nice to meet in person and talk after so much we see and interact over here.

howste

Thaumaturge
Super Moderator
Thanks for taking time to meet, and for lunch, Ajit! It was great to meet you in person.

Wow, you must have had a positive influence on me, Ajit. People are calling us young and beautiful. That may happen to you a lot, but it rarely happens to me... :notme:

Wes Bucey

Quite Involved in Discussions
I have a hunch both Steve and Ajit are closer to the age of my daughters than my age.

I miss the 1960s, especially. Back then, almost every day included at least one gracious meal with colleagues or clients (sometimes even with competitors one met while on the road [investment banking wasn't quite as cutthroat then as it is now.])

When I read about the 200+ nights away from home that many of today's road warriors endure (usually spending lonely evenings at a computer), I am amazed their dogs don't attack them as strangers when they do get home.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Marc Steve Prevette's Statistical Process Control (SPC) "Library" Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 0
Marc SPC based Dashboards - By Steve Prevette (November 2017) Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 1
Ajit Basrur Congratulations Steve Prevette on getting a Silver Star Covegratulations 11
Ajit Basrur Happy Birthday, howste (Steve) Covegratulations 10
Ajit Basrur Story of Steve Jobs Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
V Steve Jobs solved Innovator's Dilemma World News 8
Steve Prevette Congrats to Steve Prevette - ASQ Fellow - November 2011 Covegratulations 15
BradM The Passing of Steve Jobs - The World Mourns World News 8
Wes Bucey Be a yardstick of quality - Steve Jobs Career and Occupation Discussions 4
Marc Steve Durnin's Infinitely Variable Transmission World News 0
G Steve "Croc Hunter" Irwin dies from Stingray Barb in Heart World News 14
Tim Folkerts Great Article, Steve! "Lead to Succeed" - in Quality Progress The Reading Room 15
Marc Boo! Halloween - Steve Sack's Haunted House Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 3
Ed Panek CE Mark Requirements on Kits (off the shelf product requirements met) CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 0
Q Quality Objectives Not Met - Resources promised by investors ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
W Connecting IndySoft MET/CAL Import Module to a Fluke MET/TEAM Calibration and Metrology Software and Hardware 1
T Customer requires Internal Specification to be met on PPAP APQP and PPAP 7
apestate How to determine all regulatory and statutory requirements to be met? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
A Special Characteristics -> Any specific additional requirements to be met? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 7
J Is anyone here using Metcal / Met TEAM (8.1) Calibration and Metrology Software and Hardware 1
Randy Interesting lady I met today Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 5
S Can PPAP be submitted when not all customer requirements can be met? APQP and PPAP 5
P Quality Objective not being met - Nonconformance or Observation? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 22
A Guess who I met today! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 14
D How do I Auto fill colour on excel if certain risk criteria is met on PFMEA? Help! Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 13
A How to Track Objectives and What do to after objectives had been met? Internal Auditing 7
M Have you met a ROMA before? When applications become requirements General Auditing Discussions 0
G MET/CAL programming and 9500 calibrator General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 3
J Calibration Procedure for a Wavetek 9100 using Fluke Met/Calibration software Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 7
WALLACE Has East met West yet? Perceptions of quality, business practices, system maintenance Philosophy, Gurus, Innovation and Evolution 8
Stijloor Leave it to Bill Clinton! Two U.S. Journalists in N. Korea Are Said to Be Pardoned World News 12