Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo including content not in the forum - Search results with No ads.

Steve and I met at Clinton, MA

Ajit Basrur

Staff member
Admin
This afternoon, Steve detoured from Boston and came to Clinton - we had lunch at an old Irish restaurant and chatted for about hour and half.
We chatted on Cove, Covers and our personal lives. It was great to meet Steve and as suggested by Steve, I am attaching the "objective evidence" of our meeting.

Thanks Steve for visiting me :)

Attachments

S

ssz102

This afternoon, Steve detoured from Boston and came to Clinton - we had lunch at an old Irish restaurant and chatted for about hour and half.
We chatted on Cove, Covers and our personal lives. It was great to meet Steve and as suggested by Steve, I am attaching the "objective evidence" of our meeting.

Thanks Steve for visiting me :)

wow, i have been thinking you are Chinese People, never thought your are foreigner friend;
Steve and you are looking young
beautiful

somashekar

Staff member
Super Moderator
Good one Ajit .... and nice of Steve to have made time. It is always nice to meet in person and talk after so much we see and interact over here.

howste

Thaumaturge
Super Moderator
Thanks for taking time to meet, and for lunch, Ajit! It was great to meet you in person.

Wow, you must have had a positive influence on me, Ajit. People are calling us young and beautiful. That may happen to you a lot, but it rarely happens to me... :notme:

I have a hunch both Steve and Ajit are closer to the age of my daughters than my age.

I miss the 1960s, especially. Back then, almost every day included at least one gracious meal with colleagues or clients (sometimes even with competitors one met while on the road [investment banking wasn't quite as cutthroat then as it is now.])

When I read about the 200+ nights away from home that many of today's road warriors endure (usually spending lonely evenings at a computer), I am amazed their dogs don't attack them as strangers when they do get home.

Top Bottom