Strange Behavior in MS Edge Browser Affecting Posting Here

Jim Wynne

Staff member
Admin
This is just a heads-up, FYI kind of thing. I've just notice that in replying to a post, or starting a new post, the editing tools (see below) are grayed out and inaccessible. I'm using the latest Microsoft Edge and Windows 11. The same phenomenon doesn't occur in Firefox or Chrome. I'm posting this using Firefox because I wouldn't be able to insert an image using Edge.

Image 3.png

Attachments

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Eric Gasper

Perpetual Quality Learner
Staff member
PQ Systems
Its been a minute since I've launched Edge, but I just gave it a shot and everything seemed fine.

I did notice the yellow icon on the very far right of your screenshot. I clicked on that on my end and all the buttons were grayed out for me as well. Clicked it again and everything was back to normal. See if that works for you too?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Marc The Strange & Curious Tale of the Last True Hermit Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 0
P Strange Gage R&R results for a Caliper (Tolerance Method) Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 6
AnaMariaVR2 Mars-Inspired Art, Commissioned by NASA, Births Strange Sci-Fi Photos Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
S Strange PT Ratio on an Excel spreadsheet for variable GRR ANOVA Method Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 2
Claes Gefvenberg Those strange forum dwellers... Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 2
C Strange test result form - CFG-1003 form Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 5
Ajit Basrur Strange "Manufactured in China with US and China Materials" Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 12
Marc Five Strange Materials including Liquids you can Walk on Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 3
Wes Bucey GM/Renault/Nissan? Strange bedfellows? World News 4
L Strange facts about states Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 26
L Strange letter from Underwriters Laboratories (UL) Promising Change Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 10
Sidney Vianna More allegations of unethical behavior in the Aerospace Sector AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 1
smryan Chemistry and physics of plastic behavior - Any plastics experts in the house? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
W Internal Auditing - Observational Checklist for a Behavior Based System Internal Auditing 3
S I'm New in a Company with Frustrating Behavior - Problem Prioritization Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 9
bobdoering Dr. Wheeler: Myths About Process Behavior Charts Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 3
S Withholding of Information from Employers - Strategic Target or Personal Behavior? Career and Occupation Discussions 14
Q Meeting behavior and lack of cooperation of attendees to manager ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
MarilynJ6354 Observed Audit Behavior - Internal auditors having lunch with the auditees Internal Auditing 32
D Are Process Behavior Charts the only way to Analyze Deviations from Targets? Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 6
Miner Don Wheeler article on MSA - Good Data, Bad Data and Process Behavior Charts Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 7
D Anything in TS 16949 about the behavior of the Purchasing Manager? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 8
N Non traumatic edge - Remark in some of my company drawings EU Medical Device Regulations 1
D What foreign language proficiency would give the biggest edge to medical device regulatory affairs professionals in the world today or in future? Career and Occupation Discussions 6
J ISO 13715 Edge Condition Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 1
J Drawing Callout - Arrow pointing to an inner edge where there is a radius Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 2
somashekar Adhesive Seepage from Die Cut Parts Edge Manufacturing and Related Processes 13
P Inspecting a difficult part - Measuring the centre of a hole to the edge of a rod Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 7
S Sharp Edge testing method for Plastic or Sheet Metal Enclosure Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 1
N 10 Foot Straight Edge Calibration General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 13
S Cut Edge Quality Specifications for Mild Steel Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 6
J Measuring the Small Radius on the Edge of a Strip of Metal Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 7
J Press Brake Tooling / Back Gauging - Holes for the back stop instead of the Part Edge Manufacturing and Related Processes 8
W Powder Coating Adherence to sharp edge of Steel Manufacturing and Related Processes 6
D Measuring a round edge - Looking for a 20 degree radius gauge General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 8
M Massachusetts' New Med/Pharma Marketing Law...Leading Edge Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 0
BradM Would you go to the edge? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 13
R What does "deburr" and "edge" mean? Manufacturing and Related Processes 11
B Sharp Edge Measurement - Method of measuring how sharp the edge of a machined part is Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 2
Marc What Can The US Do To Keep Its Tech Edge? Philosophy, Gurus, Innovation and Evolution 24