Student Introductions for Fall 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Prevette

Deming Disciple
Staff member
Super Moderator
Glitch in the Computer Lab

The glitch in the computer lab during class appears to be that the City U computers share a common identity when they connect to the internet, so the discussion board software was apparently interpreting several of the computers as the same "person". You should not have that problem from home, or if you are in the lab, we don't have everyone on the Cove at once.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
S

scrowner

Self Introduction

Hello
My name is Shari Crowner. This is my first course at City University. I currently work at the Umatilla Depot in the analytical lab. I have really enjoyed being down there the last 2 1/2 years. I previously worked out at Hanford for 13 years. The contractors included Westinghouse, HEHF, Battelle and lastly Fluor-Hanford.

This last year I took up the hobby of motorcycling. I even took a trip to MT this summer on it for and loved it.

J

jneely

Jo-Ann Neely Introduction

Hello fellow MC506 students! My name is Jo-Ann Neely and I work for Battelle in Contracts. This is the 5th class in my pursuit of a General MBA. I have been married to a great guy for 33 years and we have 2 daughters ,both having returned to the Tri Cities after college and now have successful careers in the community. Born and raised on the East coast, Washington, D.C. area, my family migrated to California in 1985 and then to the Tri Cities in 1990. Granted the pace is somewhat slower than the East, but I think we will definitely stay in the area. I look forward to learning "outside my comfort zone" this quarter and welcome the challenge!
See you in class.

T

terryw

Introduction

Hello: My name is Terry Walsh, and I am the Director of Employee and Community Relations for the City of Kennewick. I have returned to school to complete a Master's Degree in Human Resource Management. The experience has been great. Math is definitely my weakest subject, but the book is actually making sense so far. Where was this book when I was in high school???? Anyway, thanks to all who will have to help me along in advance, especially Tammy, my coworker from Grandview!

W

westerm

Hi Terry

terryw said:
Hello: My name is Terry Walsh, and I am the Director of Employee and Community Relations for the City of Kennewick. I have returned to school to complete a Master's Degree in Human Resource Management. The experience has been great. Math is definitely my weakest subject, but the book is actually making sense so far. Where was this book when I was in high school???? Anyway, thanks to all who will have to help me along in advance, especially Tammy, my coworker from Grandview!
Hi Terry,
It sounds like you have a great job! I too have problems in Math, so this will be a huge challenge...Look forward to seeing you in class on Wed.
Have a great week!
Melissa A. Wester

B

bkramer - 2005

Hello,

My name is BreAnna Kramer and this is my first quarter at City U. I grew up in Fairbanks, AK and soon after graduation moved down to WA to go to school. I have to say that I absolutely love the weather down here in the Tri-Cities... much more comfortable than the cold, long winters back home. When I am not working or going to school I enjoy boating, snowboarding, hiking, fishing, and pretty much anything else that involves being outdoors. My boyfriend and I have a wiemaraner puppy that keeps us busy as well!

BreAnna Kramer ;)

C

cwoehle

cwoehle

Hello all,

My name is Chris Woehle. I have lived in the area nearly all my life except for a few years with the Army in Germany. This is my first quarter at City U and so far it has been fun. I currently work at the Hanford Tank Farms in operations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Student trying to apply Lean Six Sigma on a Construction project in my thesis Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 3
K Student wanting Case Study about Internal Audit Report Internal Auditing 1
R MDR 745/2017 keynote - I'm a student and I'm writing a thesis EU Medical Device Regulations 4
R Internal Auditor vs. Public Accountant - Accounting Student Needing Help Career and Occupation Discussions 4
M [Student] Documented Process vs Documented Procedure IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 5
G Senior Project for BS Mechanical Engineering Student Career and Occupation Discussions 4
Ron Rompen Quick question on results of Student-t test Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 7
F ISO 22000 Disadvantages - Student Exam Question Food Safety - ISO 22000, HACCP (21 CFR 120) 4
M Average Run Length (Student Question) Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 3
M Autocorrelation Techniques (Student Question) Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 6
M Standard Deviation Estimation Formula - Student Question Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 4
J Calculation of the Mean - Student Question about Cpk calculation Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 6
D Multiple regression with student t distribution Using Minitab Software 1
R Student Question - Help needed with statistics questions Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 6
S Student's T distribution/table & d2,d2* tables General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 1
L Drawing an OC Curve from a Sampling Plan - Student Problem Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 3
R Product Recall Plan for an Electrical Gadget - Student Project Nonconformance and Corrective Action 6
J ISO 9001 and Public Schools - Under continuous fire for low student achievement ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 85
Z Injection Molding cycle time benchmarking - Ball State University student Benchmarking 10
B MTBF calculations - Three student homework problems Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 10
E Definition Multi-Agent-Based Simulation on Supply Chain Management - Student Seeking Information Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 1
E Definition Quality Control Circle - Student Seeking Information Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 9
T College Student, looking for advice on Engineering Career and Occupation Discussions 7
P Counting the occurences of a value in a column - Minitab student release 12 Using Minitab Software 4
M Information about APQP, PPAP and MSI for TS 16949 implementation (student) APQP and PPAP 1
M Student searching for a TS 16949 Quality Manual IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
P Question about High School Student Travel Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 11
H Describing Processes - Where do I start? (student) ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 8
S Student needs advice on his career in the field of Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma Career and Occupation Discussions 14
S Student requests help on Lean Manufacturing - Masters in industrial engineering Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 14
B How to do the Control Plan and MSA - Student needs help FMEA and Control Plans 6
C Master's Student finishing up in Dec. Wondering what jobs to look for? Career and Occupation Discussions 11
L Need brief and clear description of ISO 9001 QMS quality standard - Student report ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 1
S Uncertainity & Student's T distribution - Calculus of uncertainty in calibration Measurement Uncertainty (MU) 1
M Informational EU – Eudamed Data exchange services and entity models introductions Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 4
G The Original "Introductions" Thread started in 2001 and split off October 2009 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 3892
T API Q1 - Will I be able to maintain Q1 if I have products that fall under 6A Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 5
M EU MDR - Annex II 3b - What documents fall under this requirement? EU Medical Device Regulations 3
J UDI Requirements - Products that all fall under the same family 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 3
Q FDA 3500A Reports - Trip and Fall - Weight scale with a fold out platform Other US Medical Device Regulations 1
D How to identify and confirm that the developed device fall under Israel electro medical device category Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 0
D How to identify and confirm that the developed device fall under Israel electro medical device category Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 1
Marc Fall 2018 US Daylight Savings Time ("Fall Back") Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
B Do Software Upgrades Fall Under the Definition of Recall per SOR/98-202? Canada Medical Device Regulations 4
Mikael Merry Christmas - Can you fall in Love with a product? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 7
I Requirements for shipping items that fall under the Cartagena Protocol Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 4
R Does oral irrigator fall within the scope of Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC? EU Medical Device Regulations 11
M RAC (US) Exam - Fall 2014 - Study Group? Professional Certifications and Degrees 4
Ajit Basrur Cancer drug prices may fall by up to 80% in India! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
R Do Mass Spectrometers fall under Medical Device Regulations in China? China Medical Device Regulations 4