Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo including content not in the forum - Search results with No ads.

Student Introductions for Fall 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Prevette

Deming Disciple
Staff member
Super Moderator
Glitch in the Computer Lab

The glitch in the computer lab during class appears to be that the City U computers share a common identity when they connect to the internet, so the discussion board software was apparently interpreting several of the computers as the same "person". You should not have that problem from home, or if you are in the lab, we don't have everyone on the Cove at once.

S

scrowner

Self Introduction

Hello
My name is Shari Crowner. This is my first course at City University. I currently work at the Umatilla Depot in the analytical lab. I have really enjoyed being down there the last 2 1/2 years. I previously worked out at Hanford for 13 years. The contractors included Westinghouse, HEHF, Battelle and lastly Fluor-Hanford.

This last year I took up the hobby of motorcycling. I even took a trip to MT this summer on it for and loved it.

J

jneely

Jo-Ann Neely Introduction

Hello fellow MC506 students! My name is Jo-Ann Neely and I work for Battelle in Contracts. This is the 5th class in my pursuit of a General MBA. I have been married to a great guy for 33 years and we have 2 daughters ,both having returned to the Tri Cities after college and now have successful careers in the community. Born and raised on the East coast, Washington, D.C. area, my family migrated to California in 1985 and then to the Tri Cities in 1990. Granted the pace is somewhat slower than the East, but I think we will definitely stay in the area. I look forward to learning "outside my comfort zone" this quarter and welcome the challenge!
See you in class.

T

terryw

Introduction

Hello: My name is Terry Walsh, and I am the Director of Employee and Community Relations for the City of Kennewick. I have returned to school to complete a Master's Degree in Human Resource Management. The experience has been great. Math is definitely my weakest subject, but the book is actually making sense so far. Where was this book when I was in high school???? Anyway, thanks to all who will have to help me along in advance, especially Tammy, my coworker from Grandview!

W

westerm

Hi Terry

terryw said:
Hello: My name is Terry Walsh, and I am the Director of Employee and Community Relations for the City of Kennewick. I have returned to school to complete a Master's Degree in Human Resource Management. The experience has been great. Math is definitely my weakest subject, but the book is actually making sense so far. Where was this book when I was in high school???? Anyway, thanks to all who will have to help me along in advance, especially Tammy, my coworker from Grandview!
Hi Terry,
It sounds like you have a great job! I too have problems in Math, so this will be a huge challenge...Look forward to seeing you in class on Wed.
Have a great week!
Melissa A. Wester

B

bkramer - 2005

Hello,

My name is BreAnna Kramer and this is my first quarter at City U. I grew up in Fairbanks, AK and soon after graduation moved down to WA to go to school. I have to say that I absolutely love the weather down here in the Tri-Cities... much more comfortable than the cold, long winters back home. When I am not working or going to school I enjoy boating, snowboarding, hiking, fishing, and pretty much anything else that involves being outdoors. My boyfriend and I have a wiemaraner puppy that keeps us busy as well!

BreAnna Kramer ;)

C

cwoehle

cwoehle

Hello all,

My name is Chris Woehle. I have lived in the area nearly all my life except for a few years with the Army in Germany. This is my first quarter at City U and so far it has been fun. I currently work at the Hanford Tank Farms in operations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom