Student Introductions from Fall 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Roberta

Hi everyone, my name is Roberta and I am working on my MBA at CityU. I have done a combination of online and classroom coursework so far. Although the online work is convenient, the amount of time I had to spend on the computer for two classes and my full time job was enough to drive someone batty!! :eek:
I am looking forward to this class as so far it seems like it is conducted quite a bit differently than my other classes have been. The topic is quite interesting to me too. I look forward to seeing the rest of the class's introductions.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
W

welches4me

:bonk:
I guess my post is a little late, but better late than never. Any way my name is Sherrie Dallas, Im currently schedule to graduate in March 2005 with an MBA and an emphasis in project management. I have 2 other degrees in environmental management.

I too work on the Hanford Site, as do many others I have met. My experience with City U has been pretty positive, though I must say my last few classes have me in a quandry with all of the mathmatical elements. My visions of understanding statistical data are well intentioned, but none-the- less weak.

My work history includes environmental managment & regulations, industrial safety & health, occupational illness management, and emergency managment, I'm still not sure what I want to be when I get to where I envisioned I wanted to be...........but the path has been interesting.

On a personal note - I'm married with one son who is 18 and have a gorgeous grandbaby (from my husbands son, as you see 18 would be a little young), who is 10 months old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Student trying to apply Lean Six Sigma on a Construction project in my thesis Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 3
K Student wanting Case Study about Internal Audit Report Internal Auditing 1
R MDR 745/2017 keynote - I'm a student and I'm writing a thesis EU Medical Device Regulations 4
R Internal Auditor vs. Public Accountant - Accounting Student Needing Help Career and Occupation Discussions 4
M [Student] Documented Process vs Documented Procedure IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 5
G Senior Project for BS Mechanical Engineering Student Career and Occupation Discussions 4
Ron Rompen Quick question on results of Student-t test Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 7
F ISO 22000 Disadvantages - Student Exam Question Food Safety - ISO 22000, HACCP (21 CFR 120) 4
M Average Run Length (Student Question) Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 3
M Autocorrelation Techniques (Student Question) Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 6
M Standard Deviation Estimation Formula - Student Question Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 4
J Calculation of the Mean - Student Question about Cpk calculation Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 6
D Multiple regression with student t distribution Using Minitab Software 1
R Student Question - Help needed with statistics questions Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 6
S Student's T distribution/table & d2,d2* tables General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 1
L Drawing an OC Curve from a Sampling Plan - Student Problem Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 3
R Product Recall Plan for an Electrical Gadget - Student Project Nonconformance and Corrective Action 6
J ISO 9001 and Public Schools - Under continuous fire for low student achievement ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 85
Z Injection Molding cycle time benchmarking - Ball State University student Benchmarking 10
B MTBF calculations - Three student homework problems Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 10
E Definition Multi-Agent-Based Simulation on Supply Chain Management - Student Seeking Information Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 1
E Definition Quality Control Circle - Student Seeking Information Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 9
T College Student, looking for advice on Engineering Career and Occupation Discussions 7
P Counting the occurences of a value in a column - Minitab student release 12 Using Minitab Software 4
M Information about APQP, PPAP and MSI for TS 16949 implementation (student) APQP and PPAP 1
M Student searching for a TS 16949 Quality Manual IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
P Question about High School Student Travel Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 11
H Describing Processes - Where do I start? (student) ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 8
S Student needs advice on his career in the field of Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma Career and Occupation Discussions 14
S Student requests help on Lean Manufacturing - Masters in industrial engineering Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 14
B How to do the Control Plan and MSA - Student needs help FMEA and Control Plans 6
C Master's Student finishing up in Dec. Wondering what jobs to look for? Career and Occupation Discussions 11
L Need brief and clear description of ISO 9001 QMS quality standard - Student report ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 1
S Uncertainity & Student's T distribution - Calculus of uncertainty in calibration Measurement Uncertainty (MU) 1
M Informational EU – Eudamed Data exchange services and entity models introductions Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 4
G The Original "Introductions" Thread started in 2001 and split off October 2009 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 3892
T API Q1 - Will I be able to maintain Q1 if I have products that fall under 6A Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 5
M EU MDR - Annex II 3b - What documents fall under this requirement? EU Medical Device Regulations 3
J UDI Requirements - Products that all fall under the same family 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 3
Q FDA 3500A Reports - Trip and Fall - Weight scale with a fold out platform Other US Medical Device Regulations 1
D How to identify and confirm that the developed device fall under Israel electro medical device category Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 0
D How to identify and confirm that the developed device fall under Israel electro medical device category Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 1
Marc Fall 2018 US Daylight Savings Time ("Fall Back") Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
B Do Software Upgrades Fall Under the Definition of Recall per SOR/98-202? Canada Medical Device Regulations 4
M Merry Christmas - Can you fall in Love with a product? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 7
I Requirements for shipping items that fall under the Cartagena Protocol Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 4
R Does oral irrigator fall within the scope of Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC? EU Medical Device Regulations 11
M RAC (US) Exam - Fall 2014 - Study Group? Professional Certifications and Degrees 4
Ajit Basrur Cancer drug prices may fall by up to 80% in India! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
R Do Mass Spectrometers fall under Medical Device Regulations in China? China Medical Device Regulations 4