Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo including content not in the forum - Search results with No ads.

Student Introductions from Fall 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Roberta

Hi everyone, my name is Roberta and I am working on my MBA at CityU. I have done a combination of online and classroom coursework so far. Although the online work is convenient, the amount of time I had to spend on the computer for two classes and my full time job was enough to drive someone batty!! :eek:
I am looking forward to this class as so far it seems like it is conducted quite a bit differently than my other classes have been. The topic is quite interesting to me too. I look forward to seeing the rest of the class's introductions.

W

welches4me

:bonk:
I guess my post is a little late, but better late than never. Any way my name is Sherrie Dallas, Im currently schedule to graduate in March 2005 with an MBA and an emphasis in project management. I have 2 other degrees in environmental management.

I too work on the Hanford Site, as do many others I have met. My experience with City U has been pretty positive, though I must say my last few classes have me in a quandry with all of the mathmatical elements. My visions of understanding statistical data are well intentioned, but none-the- less weak.

My work history includes environmental managment & regulations, industrial safety & health, occupational illness management, and emergency managment, I'm still not sure what I want to be when I get to where I envisioned I wanted to be...........but the path has been interesting.

On a personal note - I'm married with one son who is 18 and have a gorgeous grandbaby (from my husbands son, as you see 18 would be a little young), who is 10 months old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom