Votes: 7 12.7%

Votes: 14 25.5%

Votes: 24 43.6%

Votes: 10 18.2%

• Total voters
E

energy

Stupid Test!

The Stupid Test! Here Is A Fun And Real Challenge!

OK. Pay close attention. Here is a very simple
little test comprised of four easy questions to
determine the level of your intellect.

See if you have what it takes to be considered "smart."

Your replies must be spontaneous and immediate,
with no deliberating or wasting of time.
And no cheating!
On your mark, get set, go...
----------------------------------------------------------

1: You are competing in a race and overtake the
runner in second place.

In which position are you now?

Answer: If you answered that you're now in first, you're wrong!

You overtook the second runner and took his
place, therefore you are now in second place.

For the next question try not to be so dim.
-------------------------------------------------------------
2: If you overtake the last runner, what position
are you now in?

Answer: If you answered second to last, you are
wrong once again.

Think about it...
How can you overtake the person who is last?
If you're behind them, they can't be last.
You would have been last.

It would appear that thinking is not one of your
strong points.

Anyway, here's another question to try. Don't
take any notes or use a calculator, and remember,
your replies must be instantaneous.
3: Take 1000. Add 40. Add another 1000.
Add 30. 1000 again. Plus 20.
Plus 1000. And plus 10.
What is the total?
Answer: 5000?

Wrong again!

The correct answer is 4100.
Try again with good calculator.

Today is clearly not your day, although you
should manage to get the last question right...
4: Marie's father has five daughters:

1. Chacha
2. Cheche
3. Chichi
4. Chocho
5. ????
Question: What is the fifth daughter's name?

Think quickly...you'll find the answer below..

Answer: Chuchu?
WRONG!
It's obviously Marie!
Read the question properly.

You are clearly the weakest link.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Last night I worked with my 10 year old and her math homework. It's scary, her homework questions were almost like these questions. Of course she had to explain them and add a roll of the eyes when I didn't get it. What ever happen to 2+2=5 I mean 4:confused: ;)

Because of this prior "training" I was able to get 3 of 4.

:D :D

RoxaneB

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I blame the lack of coffee!

The math question messed me up...I saw all the numbers, but forgot to carry a one. Maybe it's a good thing I'm not in Finance...but I hear they're always looking for the creative type! :D

E

energy

In good company

I said be honest!:rolleyes: When I set the Poll up, I should have had five categories. One being "0". That's what I got! So take out the 1, that was me. I hate puzzles, math problems and all of you!:biglaugh: :agree: :ko: :smokin:

M

Michael T

Hi Energy...

I'll debate #2 with you...

If I overtake the last runner - I very well may be in first place and just lapped the guy. :lick: (Are we on an oval track running a long race?)

Credit goes to one of my students last semester - this was one of the extra credit questions on a test and he successfully debated this answer... I had to credit him for thinking this one through... :vfunny:

Cheers!!!

Mike

E

energy

You win!

Michael T said:

Hi Energy...

I'll debate #2 with you...

If I overtake the last runner - I very well may be in first place and just lapped the guy. :lick: (Are we on an oval track running a long race?)

Credit goes to one of my students last semester - this was one of the extra credit questions on a test and he successfully debated this answer... I had to credit him for thinking this one through... :vfunny:

Cheers!!!

Mike
Mike T.,

You'll get no opposition from me. You have to be right because you care. Get it? :vfunny: :bonk:
Where have you been, Mr. teacher? I thought they caught you goofing off and sent you to Auditor's School.
:ko: :smokin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Marc Welcome to Circuit City, where stupidity is state of the art World News 24
Marc German Scientist Reports Successful Tests Of ?Anti-Stupidity? Pill... Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 13
A Non-conformance Root Cause Analysis Finding: Stupidity? Problem Solving, Root Cause Fault and Failure Analysis 11
Crimpshrine13 Laboratory Scope - Calibration vs. Test Methods - IATF 16949 IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
N IEC 60601-1-1 - Stress test, reference voltage IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 2
R Accelerated Aging - Creating test samples - Implantable medical device Question Other Medical Device Related Standards 4
E Mentor for Test Method Validation (TMV) Design and Development of Products and Processes 2
L ASQ's Biomedical Auditor Course Test ASQ - American Society for Quality 1
W Regarding Requirement for Hi pot & Leakage Current test Station Set-up IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 6
R Regulatory Affairs Certification (RAC) prep - Practice test versus actual exam Professional Certifications and Degrees 0
R SAT (System Accuracy Test) temperature according to AMS2750E AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 1
R MSA for ATE (Automatic Test Equipment Embedded Software) Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 9
D Test summary report example for design validation wanted - ISO 13485 ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
S Documenting Design Verification Test Results (ISO 9001) Design and Development of Products and Processes 1
A Earth leakage current test for Permanently installed Large scale MEE IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 5
A Bench test report translation to English for 510(k) submission Other US Medical Device Regulations 2
J Production Line Test Brasil - High Voltage Dielectric Strenght Test Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 5
W Seeking Guidance Verification Test Strategy for Class B Medical Devices IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 1
J 510(k) for a control kit for an external IVD test kit 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 1
K Cord anchorage pull test IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 1
A IEC 60601-1 Dielectric Strength test for battery operated devices IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 3
M Minitab assistant: 1-Sample % Defective Test Using Minitab Software 1
N Is capability applicable for a destructive test? Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 9
JoCam Failure to test Class I medical device to IEC 60601-1-11 IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 2
K Dielectric strength test as per IEC 60601-1 -Infant incubator IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 2
M Test method validation - Is MSA (MSA1, MSA2, MSA3 and linearity) a good solution? Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 1
B Operator protection - When to apply table 7, Dielectric strength test voltage IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 0
R Medical Device Airworthiness, DO-160 Test Planner IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 0
J Audit Finding For Not Retaining Test Results ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
W ASTM F1929 dye penetration test - Validation for in-house testing ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 13
S IVF medical devices standards and test methods Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 4
I Approved Suppliers ISO/IEC 17025:2017 and used test equipment ISO 17025 related Discussions 6
N Heavy tare to simulate high load in a routine sensitivity test of a floor scale? General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 3
bryan willemot Looking for a certified test report for aerospace parts AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 0
A Information about Medical Device Test Laboratories Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 4
B Standard for Dielectric Strength Test IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 3
A Definition of customer in ITP (Inspection & Test Plan) Contract Review Process 3
J EN61010 Electrical Withstand Test IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 0
Z MDD ER 7.5, "phthalate test"? Aspiration tips EU Medical Device Regulations 3
G ISO 17025:2017 Uninterrupted chain of traceability for test laboratories ISO 17025 related Discussions 6
A Single use non-sterile syringe used in the oral cavity - Laboratory test advice US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 7
M Proper method to test flow of a regulator Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 1
C CQA Test Questions Bank General Auditing Discussions 1
G Is impact test according to IEC 60601-1 applicable for HAND-HELD equipment if also classified as BODY-WORN? IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 1
Watchcat Identification of Test Sample in Test Reports? Design and Development of Products and Processes 22
S Safety Class A with no test? IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 1
A IEC 60601-2-2 - Defib-proof test amendment to base standard IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 2
K The correct way of doing a 2 Sample T test Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 7
J Good Documentation Practices Self Test? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 6
B EU: Alcohol test kits for breast milk IVDD EU Medical Device Regulations 2