Votes: 24 43.6%

Votes: 10 18.2%

• Total voters
D

David Mullins

energy said:
It's obviously Marie!

NOPE!
Marie was a guy, as in the golfer Jose Marie Olethabel (how ever it's spelt).

So I'm taking a 4 - that's par for the course isn't it?

L

Laura M

So what is the right answer to #2. I kept thinking - I don't get the question. Lapped -now that's a good one.

Eliminating #2, I get 3!!!!!!!!!

D

David Mullins

laura,
in a track race you could be in any position other than last place!

B

Bruce Wade

Gee Randy,

You are special!

I never applied to MENSA. 'Course, to paraphrase Groucho, "I'd never join a club that would accept me as a member!"

BG

RoxaneB

Change Agent and Data Storyteller
Super Moderator
Bruce Wade said:

I never applied to MENSA. 'Course, to paraphrase Groucho, "I'd never join a club that would accept me as a member!"

BG

My biggest problem with MENSA is paying to belong to a club that says I'm smart. How smart is that? :D

Paying for my gym membership or my flying lessons or even my subscription to an F1 magazine is one thing....but to pay someone who will give me a card saying I'm smart, doesn't strike me the best use of my money. ;) Granted, one could probably argue the logic of my F1 subscription, too, I suppose. :confused:

E

energy

Oh Boy

Randy said:

I got 4. What can I say, I belong to MENSA;)

Mensa dares you to use, exercise and expand your intellect. Accept the challenge, discover for yourself how stimulating the company of a group of high IQ individuals can be. It may surprise you.

What have I done? :bonk: When I posted this, I thought, "Knowing the mindset of the professionals who may respond here, there would be very few who would post a score of less than 3, no matter what they really got." There is another club out there that may be more applicable. It's the Liar's Club!:vfunny: :ko: :smokin:

M

Michael T

Re: Oh Boy

energy said:

*snippo**

There is another club out there that may be more applicable. It's the Liar's Club!:vfunny: :ko: :smokin:

Hmmmmmm.... so Energy... wanna play a little poker??? :vfunny: :smokin: :lick:

E

energy

I always lose

Mike T.

I stopped playing Liar's Poker because everybody could read me like a book. Unlike those associated with MENSA!:rolleyes: :ko: :smokin:

Randy

Super Moderator
Tsk! Tsk! You poor Trolls. I've actually used my membership as a tax deduction. It also helped get me past 1st base and all the way home on an implementation contract.

Just another weapon in the arsenal:vfunny:

Top Bottom