Successful Registration

D

Dan De Yarman

Somehow, someway we made it through. Of course our audit was almost two weeks ago, and I've only got a few minors left to address, but phew, it's almost over. Once I'm done addressing the CAR's I can look at making the system cost effective.

Surprisingly enough, the auditors from Perry Johnson Registrars, Inc. were very thorough and knowledgeable. By far dealing with them has been the most enjoyable aspect of dealing with Perry Johnson as a whole.

Marc, I would like to thank you for putting this forum together and everyone else for their input. Specifically, Tom (Goetzinger), if you are reading this, I wanted to thank you publicly for all your help. Your insight as added to my insight and wiil prove very beneficial to my company in the future.

I will keep in touch with this forum for receiving help as well as helping others. For all of you "new guys" Tom said something to me that really hits home: "If it doesn't make good business sense, do you really have to do it?"

My own adivce, don't change what you have to meet the standard. Look at your process and see where you are already meeting the standard. You will save a lot of time and energy if you do this first.

Thanks again,

Dan

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
Well, by golly, as always I am behind on my mail. My congratulations! I'm glad to hear the forums have helped.

As far as your thanks to me -- I do hope you continue to stop by from time to time (if not more frequently) to help with any questions in this forum! This set of forums is by and for people looking for answers to questions and by those who want to further understand what the hell quality is and how to meet 'requirements'. With out the help (through interaction) of folks like you this set of forums will die.

"If it doesn't make good business sense, do you really have to do it?" -- Yup! Dat's da ticket! Sense! Sometimes simply common sense!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Crusader ISO 9001 Registration Audit Successful! ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
E TS 16949 Registration Audit - Successful! IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 14
M Successful Registration! ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
M ISO 9001 Certification - Successful First Registration Audit? (Poll) ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 76
S Successful TS 16949:2000 Registration Audit IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 17
E How to start running a successful 5S program? Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 11
V Characteristics & Objectives of successful QbD (Quality by Design) program US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 8
harrysons Thanks to Elsmar Cove - Successful TS16949:2009 Certification Covegratulations 10
M Which are essential qualities to become successful in Medical Device QA & RA? US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 7
K Successful Audit: Thanks for your help! ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 10
C Successful AS9100 Audit - Thank You to everyone here AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 5
C Certificate statement for Successful Completion of Training Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
D Successful Validation = Reduced Inspection? No Inspection?? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 7
L Successful AS9100 certification audit AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 13
E Successful Gage R&R Anova or X/R? Need example Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 6
C Examples of successful 5S projects - Introducing 5S on the shopfloor and the offices Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 8
Marc German Scientist Reports Successful Tests Of ?Anti-Stupidity? Pill... Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 13
D Successful ISO 9001:2000 Certification Audit and questions on auditors ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
Sean Kelley Successful 1st Gage R&R Study...but Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 15
Tom W Opinions from Successful Registrations??? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
J Successful ISO 9001:2000 - Celebration!!! ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 11
A Successful 9001:2000 Certification Stories ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
C FDA Establishment registration - Buying some medical devices from another manufacturer Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 2
F UDI Registration - Who is responsible for Registration of the Device? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 5
P Establishment Registration and Device listing - Wording of 807.20 (a) (6) Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 3
J Medical Device Registration in the UAE MoH Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 2
O Cancellation of Registration from ARTG - Sponsor Unresponsive Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 0
M Mexico Medical Device Registration Requirements Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 1
JoCam False information provided for Medical Device Registration - What are the implications? Other Medical Device Related Standards 3
M CE Mark and 510(k) -Global registration requirements for every country Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 3
T Reaction Plan To Drive suppliers to IATF 16949 registration IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
N Post registration variation to medical device Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 1
JoCam Difference between Approval and Registration - ISO 13485:2016 ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
Robert Stanley Which Registrar Should I Choose for ISO 9001:2015 registration? Registrars and Notified Bodies 10
MDD_QNA Medical Device registration Argentina Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 0
A In which EU countries would it be okay to use sample labels for registration? EU Medical Device Regulations 0
D EUDAMED Single Registration Number (SRN) - How to get it? EU Medical Device Regulations 8
M Informational ANVISA – CONSULTA PÚBLICA No 730, DE 14 DE OUTUBRO DE 2019 – Registro de dispositivos médicos (Public consultation – registration of medical devices) Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
F FDA-registration and inspection cost 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 1
J FDA Establishment Registration Foreign Manufacturer RUO only 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 1
T Change in BRH (Brazilian Registration Holder) Technical Manager Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 2
C FDA Registration Requirements for Multiple Sites 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 8
M Setting deadlines (ex. 45 days) for Document Registration & Review Cycle Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 3
S Private Label Requirements, Manufacturer's Registration & Initial Importers 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 2
F 2017/745 Article 31 Single Registration Number Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 5
S FDA Registration food facility - We operate under CGMP guidelines US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 0
C Can a manufacturer (in South of Korea) have multiple Brazil Registration Holder (BRH) for same brend name? Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 1
S Which department manages Establishment Registration, Device Listing and GUDID? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 1
V Determining FDA 820 (registration) vs ISO 13485 - Supplier gives us the kit ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
M Courses / Workshops on Registration of Medical Devices WW Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 2