Suggestions for Internal Audit OFI for ISO 14001

T

TROQC

Hi forum folks!
Our 3rd party auditor Wants a corrective action for our internal audits which he says fulfill the requirements, but could be enhanced with a heavier focus on the EMS requirements. The problem is, we're a small metal stamper that just doesn't have that much that threatens the environment, & have covered what does already with internal audits. He told me if we're not finding nonconformances, we're not digging hard enough. Any suggestions on internal audit questions or a CA that would satisfy these objections? Thanks in advance.

AndyN

Moved On
Re: suggestions needed for internal audit OFI 14001

Hi forum folks!
Our 3rd party auditor Wants a corrective action for our internal audits which he says fulfill the requirements, but could be enhanced with a heavier focus on the EMS requirements. The problem is, we're a small metal stamper that just doesn't have that much that threatens the environment, & have covered what does already with internal audits. He told me if we're not finding nonconformances, we're not digging hard enough. Any suggestions on internal audit questions or a CA that would satisfy these objections? Thanks in advance.

Nope, because it's busy work! "Enhanced with a heavier focus on EMS requirements" means WHAT exactly? Sounds like jargon - "BS baffles brains" kinda thing... What are they suggesting is an issue? And if it is an issue, why not record it clearly, for posterity?

Randy

Super Moderator
1st....I'm a contracted 3rd party CB auditor and I do contracted internal audits

Your CB auditor is full of himself and horsekrap:horse:

If you're meeting requirements then nothing else needs to be done...NOTHING!

If he's identified an opportunity it's just that an opportunity you choose not to take, there is absolutely no requirement anywhere to do a corrective action so don't do a stinking thing....NOTHING!

If he doesn't like it give him my name because I'll tell him he's full of garbage

And it doesn't matter what he likes, wants, hopes, wishes, desires or prays for...All that matters is that you've identified requirements and that you effectively plan for and meet them.

He seems to be making his own stuff up so feel free to drop a dime on him because it will only get worse and request another auditor and put this clown on the non-gratis list

Top Bottom