Supervisor Training near Cleveland Ohio

QMMike

Involved In Discussions
Hi! Been a long time since I've been here. Glad to see you all are still active and productively helping out one another!

Since this there is such a wealth of knowledge on this site, I figured you all would be the best folks to ask.

I'm looking for a reputable training program for our supervisors near Cleveland Ohio --- class size of roughly 8-10, either off site or on location. Topics I would like to have covered are; transitioning from a regular employee status to a supervisory role, dealing with employee relations, teamwork, and coaching/conflict management.

Thanks in advance!

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
B

bigqman

Re: Supervisor Training

Hi. Do you have a community college nearby that might offer such a class? My experience has been they will customize for you also.

QMMike

Involved In Discussions

Hi --- yep, I looked at what they offered first at Lakeland Community College - They have some classes, but dates/times wouldn't work out. I did email them to see if there are any custom tailored courses available.

B

bigqman

Ohio have any regional or state workforce development courses (and maybe grant funding) available?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Controls and Preventions are not "OJT", "Ample Supply" & "Supervisor Verification" FMEA and Control Plans 4
M Executive and Supervisor - Responsibilities and Differences Career and Occupation Discussions 3
B How to handle/follow supervisor and department head with different supervisory style? Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 7
T Duties and Responsibilities as a Direct Supervisor of a Pregnant Employee Occupational Health & Safety Management Standards 12
P Floor Supervisor End of Shift Report ideas and/or template wanted Manufacturing and Related Processes 7
S Different title but same responsibility - Department Manager vs. Supervisor General Auditing Discussions 3
P Quality Supervisor Interview - Questions to Ask Career and Occupation Discussions 2
S QA Engineer and Supervisor just left the company - ISO/TS 16949 implementation issue IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 10
Q Quality Supervisor Job Description - What are the duties of a Quality Supervisor? Career and Occupation Discussions 4
C Supervisor leaving team leaders frustrated, skips delegating work to them Career and Occupation Discussions 16
H Supervisor Evaluation - Evaluation that I could give to my employees to rate me Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 3
G QA Mechanical Inspection Supervisor - Columbia, Maryland Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 0
Marc Quality Systems Supervisor given a Nonconformance and Request for Corrctive Action Nonconformance and Corrective Action 36
Sidney Vianna IAQG News New IAQG Resources - AS9104-3 Requirements for Aerospace Auditor Competency & Training Courses AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 1
S Lean Six Sigma Online Training Six Sigma 1
M RM 13006 Training Syllabus AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 1
Sonja D AIAG VDA PFMEA and Control Plan training FMEA and Control Plans 6
S Transition training for Internal Auditor from ISO 9001: 2008 to the ISO 9001:2015 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
J Training on the importance of Document Control Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 3
M Do employee training records need to be controlled documents? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 4
BeaBea QMS/ Training Management Software Service Industry Specific Topics 4
N ISO 22716 - GMP Training for GMP trainer Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 2
T Training Records - assembly line staff ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 20
D Do employee training records need to be centralized? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 10
C Certification vs Accreditation Training (General) Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
A Corrective Action Training ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
A Self-training or Self-studying ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 8
N ISO 9001 - Training business with fewer than 5 employees ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
S Employees training database Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 4
optomist1 Rates Daily or Hourly Process Improvement Training Consultants and Consulting 2
Le Chiffre Online training available for ISO/IEC 17021-1: Requirements for bodies providing audit and certification of management systems Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 3
S IEC60601-1 Training recommendations Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
P Training department ideas and development for automotive supplier Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 6
A Document release vs its related training. Which should come first? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 18
C RA (Regulatory Assurance) Training (FDA) looking for resources Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 5
was named killer Onsite Level II N.D.T. Training in Florida Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 0
T Training recommendations? Bringing our RoHS and REACH compliance efforts in-house REACH and RoHS Conversations 2
S Quality Audit Training Activities Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 2
M Audit Criteria Training Materials Internal Auditing 1
B Looking for 10 Internal Audit Online Training Participants ISO 17025 related Discussions 2
optomist1 Informational Training IMDS - Management of Product Chemical Regulatory Compliance RoHS, REACH, ELV, IMDS and Restricted Substances 2
Anonymous16-2 Labelling Training Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 3
J Recommendations for online ISO 19011 training? Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 8
J Looking for a training organization that can provide in house DFMEA training FMEA and Control Plans 4
A AS9100 Training - Where do I start? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 14
R What's the major difference between Green Belt and Black Belt in term of training and project Six Sigma 3
S ISO 13485 Lead Auditor - Debate between our Quality Team and Regulatory Auditor - Internal Auditor Training ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 42
I Where can I beg, steal (just kidding of course) or borrow good training material on the ISO 9001:2015 standard? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
JAMESH Building a "Lean" Job Shop Training Program Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 0
I Does training have to be written? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 14