Supervisor Training near Cleveland Ohio

QMMike

Involved In Discussions
Hi! Been a long time since I've been here. Glad to see you all are still active and productively helping out one another!

Since this there is such a wealth of knowledge on this site, I figured you all would be the best folks to ask.

I'm looking for a reputable training program for our supervisors near Cleveland Ohio --- class size of roughly 8-10, either off site or on location. Topics I would like to have covered are; transitioning from a regular employee status to a supervisory role, dealing with employee relations, teamwork, and coaching/conflict management.

Thanks in advance!

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
B

bigqman

Re: Supervisor Training

Hi. Do you have a community college nearby that might offer such a class? My experience has been they will customize for you also.

QMMike

Involved In Discussions

Hi --- yep, I looked at what they offered first at Lakeland Community College - They have some classes, but dates/times wouldn't work out. I did email them to see if there are any custom tailored courses available.

B

bigqman

Ohio have any regional or state workforce development courses (and maybe grant funding) available?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Controls and Preventions are not "OJT", "Ample Supply" & "Supervisor Verification" FMEA and Control Plans 4
M Executive and Supervisor - Responsibilities and Differences Career and Occupation Discussions 3
B How to handle/follow supervisor and department head with different supervisory style? Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 7
T Duties and Responsibilities as a Direct Supervisor of a Pregnant Employee Occupational Health & Safety Management Standards 12
P Floor Supervisor End of Shift Report ideas and/or template wanted Manufacturing and Related Processes 7
S Different title but same responsibility - Department Manager vs. Supervisor General Auditing Discussions 3
P Quality Supervisor Interview - Questions to Ask Career and Occupation Discussions 2
S QA Engineer and Supervisor just left the company - ISO/TS 16949 implementation issue IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 10
Q Quality Supervisor Job Description - What are the duties of a Quality Supervisor? Career and Occupation Discussions 4
C Supervisor leaving team leaders frustrated, skips delegating work to them Career and Occupation Discussions 16
H Supervisor Evaluation - Evaluation that I could give to my employees to rate me Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 3
G QA Mechanical Inspection Supervisor - Columbia, Maryland Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 0
Marc Quality Systems Supervisor given a Nonconformance and Request for Corrctive Action Nonconformance and Corrective Action 36
Q Training Matrix Software Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
S ISO 13485 certification training Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
S AS9120 - New Internal Auditor Training requirement? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 11
M English Language training on MHLW MO169? Japan Medical Device Regulations 1
M On-demand EU MDR Compliance toolkit with online training courses, templates & document management system Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 0
Sam.F Question about training Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 17
Q Onboarding and Training Checklist Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 5
G Any training material on the 1-10-100 rule? Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 4
Sam.F Anyone knows velocity 360 training Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 11
Q Safety Training Program Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 8
R ISO 17025 Lead Assessor Training ISO 17025 related Discussions 0
A New to QMS and regulatory... advice on training/certification? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
T Counterfeit parts training AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 2
Anerol C FMEA workshop training South of Texas FMEA and Control Plans 0
Anerol C FMEA Training for South Texas Service Industry Specific Topics 0
N What quality training do you suggest? Manufacturing and Related Processes 14
Q Lead Auditor Training Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 31
S Training in D&D for engineers with no medical device experience Design and Development of Products and Processes 8
CPhelan Optimizing Training Review Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 4
Q Documenting Effectiveness of Training Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 14
J Old procedure review and training requirements Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 9
P Have you purchased training materials from the 13485store.com? Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 0
Q Training For Temps Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
S Training for PRRC (person responsible for regulatory compliance) EU Medical Device Regulations 3
T IAQG Approved Training Providers vs. Probitas Authentication Approved Training Providers AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 2
C Training for Manufacturing Nonconformances and CAPS with focus on the wording Nonconformance and Corrective Action 4
H Product Safety & Conformity Representative (PSCR) Training Company IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 0
Q ISO Training Providers to fix careless workers? Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 19
Q Training Machinists on Company Processes Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 6
R Using Scrapped NC items for training Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 15
D IATF 16949 Clause 7.2.2 - On the job training IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
D Training for ISO 17025 ISO 17025 related Discussions 2
Q Documented Evidence of Training ISO 13485: 2016 ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 46
Q Training vs competence ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 15
Crusader ASQ AS9100 Lead Auditor Training Career and Occupation Discussions 27
Anerol C On line training for REACH, RoHS, Halogen RoHS, REACH, ELV, IMDS and Restricted Substances 1
M Clinical evaluation report training EU Medical Device Regulations 3