Supplier Rating Excel .xls Spreadsheet form

S

sxbalasu

Does any body has any supplier rating done using excel. Please let me know. I am in the process of developing one.
Thanks

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
The survey scoring is based on an annual response.
If I receive an acceptable "mail -in" survey they get 100 pts,
if I perfrom an on-site they get 100 pts (new vendors only) and will carry 100 pts each month for the year,
If I do not receive a "mail -in" from existing vendors they get 0 pts and will carry 0 pts each month until a response is received.

Vendors that are registered to ISO9K2K or TS16949 do not require mail-in or on-site surveys as long as their quality and delivery performance is acceptable.

K

knight_sirk

7.4.3.2 Supplier Monitoring

Hi to all! :bigwave:

Does anybody have a good example of Supplier performance monitoring (rating system / guidelines)
considering all indicators mentioned in 7.4.3.2 Supplier Monitoring, ISO/TS16949:2002.

Thanks in advance.
:thanx:

Steve McQuality

Quality Engineer
Marc said:
Here are two more supplier rating .xls spreadsheets that do the calculations:
Supplier Rating Calculator Spreadsheet.xls
and
Supplier Rating Spreadsheet.xls
Marc:

I've been tasked w/ revamping our Supplier Program. I went through the entire history of this discussion (Now's the time to thank you for starting this forum!!!)... In a recent post, you attached the two files above. Do you have any explanation for the "SR Calculator" you posted? :confused: I plugged in some numbers and understand the basics (I think), but I was wondering if you have any explanation for the "Supplier Performance Index Multiplier" that the whole thing spits out in the end?

Thanks,
~Steve

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
To be honest there are several 'supplier rating calculators' here in the forums that people have sent me or posted in threads to share with others. I'm not familiar with any of them as I'm not in a position to use them.

Hopefully someone else can tell you what the "Supplier Performance Index Multiplier" is.

Steve McQuality

Quality Engineer
Marc said:
To be honest there are several 'supplier rating calculators' here in the forums that people have put sent me or posted in threads to share with others. I'm not familiar with any of them as I'm not in a position to use them.

Hopefully someone else can tell you what the "Supplier Performance Index Multiplier" is.
Thanks Mark. I looked in the "posts" section to see if I could find who originally posted it and couldn't find it. Luckily, I didn't have to go all the way back through the "supplier" forum to find your post! I'll just sit back and be patient in case someone knows. I've found enough other "stuff" to keep me busy for a while!!:cool:

Thanks!

Steve McQuality said:
Marc:

I've been tasked w/ revamping our Supplier Program. I went through the entire history of this discussion (Now's the time to thank you for starting this forum!!!)... In a recent post, you attached the two files above. Do you have any explanation for the "SR Calculator" you posted? :confused: I plugged in some numbers and understand the basics (I think), but I was wondering if you have any explanation for the "Supplier Performance Index Multiplier" that the whole thing spits out in the end?

Thanks,
~Steve
I wanted to bump this question back up on the "Current Discussions" list to see if anyone could help me out with this question. Thanks!

-Steve

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Supplier Quality Rating Scorecard Template (excel spreadsheet) Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 4
M Supplier 8D Report-Rating Procedure Problem Solving, Root Cause Fault and Failure Analysis 10
A Supplier Rating from SAP QM Module Data Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 2
K Supplier Performance and Supplier Rating Process - AS9100 Requirements AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 12
M Supplier Rating Form with Quality, Cost, Delivery wanted Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 4
C Supplier Performance Index (Spi) - Supplier Rating Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 10
I Service Supplier Rating where Objective Pass/Fail Data is not Available Service Industry Specific Topics 7
R Supplier Rating System Ideas and Suggestions Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 3
D How to use the Supplier Rating Calculator Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 2
S Supplier Quality Rating - What to evaluate Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 11
J Need Advice on Supplier Performance Rating System Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 9
I WHO is managing your supplier rating data? Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 4
F Supplier Rating System - Weighting low volume suppliers vs. high volume suppliers Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 2
S Staff Augmentation Vendor (Supplier) - Performance Evaluation (rating & index) Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 8
F Review my Supplier Performance Measure and Rating System Procedure Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 3
D Supplier Rating Metrics and Normal Weighted Allotments or Percentages example Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 1
G Implementing and Monitoring Vendor (Supplier) Rating - Spreadsheet? Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 6
Q Supplier Analysis - Rating using an FMEA - Anyone ever try something like this? Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 11
A ISO 9001 Clause 7.4.1 Supplier Rating System - Seeking simple system example Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 28
B Supplier (Vendor) Rating - What type of supplier rating system to utilize Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 1
L Supplier within the Organization ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
D Supplier Quality - How to classify a supplier level Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 7
F Supplier Quality Assurance Job Openings - 8/2020 Job Openings, Consulting and Employment Opportunities 0
P Understanding DFMEA and PFMEA - Supplier Related IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 21
S Can assembly manufacturing sub-supplier be certified IATF 16949? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 6
M How Supplier Capacity check is done by competitors Manufacturing and Related Processes 0
C One Time Service Supplier - Temperature and Humidity Testing Service ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 5
M Supplier Audits - Stop Wasting Everyone's Time! General Auditing Discussions 15
G Supplier management when the supplier is your headquarter IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
V Supplier wants to perform pre-qualifications prior to every run instead of locking in parameters. Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 7
D Class 3 Device - Change of supplier of material Canada Medical Device Regulations 6
D List A IVD - Change to material supplier EU Medical Device Regulations 3
J Minimum Supplier Certifications for Food Supplements Food Safety - ISO 22000, HACCP (21 CFR 120) 2
R Supplier/Vendor Surveys (360) Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 1
was named killer AS9100 Supplier Approval Requirements AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 10
B AS9100 8.4.1 Supplier Selection/Evaluation criteria and reevaluations AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 13
J Sub-supplier change from manual to automated process - same specs - Report to FDA? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 2
M Supplier Audit Report - Template for second party audit wanted Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 1
T Difference between a subcontractor and a supplier ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 21
Ed Panek Corona Virus impact on Supplier Audits and Received Parts ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
NDesouza Verification of Supplier RCCAs Nonconformance and Corrective Action 5
K Supply Agreement Regarding MDR 2017/745 - Manufacturer-supplier cooperation Other Medical Device Related Standards 0
L How to deal with an ISO 13485 Supplier Audit nonconformance ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 17
P Supplier Audits in the wake of COVID-19 ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 3
T Ideas for developing a Supplier Quality Management System, non automotive ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
B Vendor (Supplier) Evaluations and Reports Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 11
F Is there such a thing as 'Critical supplier' status under the Dept. of Health (UK)? Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 2
A MSA results differences - Supplier results vs. My results Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 1
G Supplier flowdown verification of tests and revisions Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 0
B Supplier of design and manufacture process ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 10