Supplier Rating Excel .xls Spreadsheet form

T

tonny.xu

I also want to see several examples for rating suppliers. My company will introduce it into supplier management.

Steve McQuality

Quality Engineer
tonny.xu said:
I also want to see several examples for rating suppliers. My company will introduce it into supplier management.

Tonny:
If you go to the "Post Attachments List" in the header of the Cove and type in a search on "Supplier" or "Vendor", you'll find many examples of supplier ratings. Just look through them and choose one (or choose a couple and combine them) that best fits your company or situation - there is a wealth of information already attached in the Cove. I have downloaded several examples myself!

-Steve

Al Rosen

Leader
Super Moderator
Fatboy said:
here is our supplier rating criteria
Is the rating for each lot or is it accumulated over a specific time period?

When you say for on-time and documentation rating, it's all or nothing, do you award 0 points if one delivery is late or if one lot has inadequate documentation?

F

Fatboy

Each receipt is assigned a rating case.

You are correct. 0 points are awarded if there are issues (incomplete, in error, missing, etc) associated with documentation. Also, 0 points are awarded if the delivery is outside of the limits (early or late).

P

phopkins

That was great. I have just started a position as the Supplier Quality Manger. I have been able to take a lot of information from this Web site. Its been great. I am also looking for some forms or information on Qualifying Vendors for a Dock to stock program and information anyone has on Excel for qualifications for vendors for a dock to stock program, or the Dock to stock program. We are a large manufacturing plant with software and hardware vendors.Anyone have any information? Thanks in advance!!:

M

Martina O'Neill

hi all,

new to this, I came across this site as I was researching some stuff for my college assignment.

Does anybody have a simple supplier rating form for a basic product ?? (in other words nothing too complicated )

thanks

Steve McQuality

Quality Engineer
Hi Martina:

Did you try searching the "Post Attachments" List? There are several in there from the wildly complex inner-connected spreadsheet to the fairly simple. I'd suggest looking there first.

-Steve

Top Bottom