Can YOU help? --> Unanswered questions <-- (Other than Marcelo's Informational posts)

Supplier Scorecard for ISO 9001 - Help me review the draft from my purchasing team

Randy

Super Moderator
Re: Supplier Scorecard for ISO 9001 - Help me review the draft from my purchasing tea

I looked at it and here's the deal....What do you need to know and does the Scorecard provide that information? Yes or No

If Yes then go for it

If No, then fix it until it does

Last edited by a moderator:

Marc

Captain Nice
Staff member
Admin
Re: Supplier Scorecard for ISO 9001 - Help me review the draft from my purchasing tea

It looks pretty standard. It covers the basic metrics.

Is this a "new" system, or is this pretty much what you have been doing but it wasn't previously documented?

P

purplebasil

This is new - from what I can tell they've had meetings with key vendors on an annual basis before, but no scorecard or set way of sharing information, etc.

Marc

Captain Nice
Staff member
Admin

Ah. OK. So you're setting your first measureables and implementing a new system.

The thing will be that you involved all parties and you have their buy in. Test and implement the system and see if it works.

Some of the others may add their opinion.

Top Bottom