Supplier ScoreCard Question - Declared NonConformance vs Undeclared NonConformance

L

Lpitt56

I received a supplier scorecard that broke out nonconformance as Declared Non Conformance vs Undeclared Non Conformance. Any one familure with these terms?

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

SteelMaiden

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Re: Supplier ScoreCard Question - Declared NonConformance vs Undeclared NonConformanc

I have not, did you contact your customer to ask what they meant?

L

Lpitt56

Re: Supplier ScoreCard Question - Declared NonConformance vs Undeclared NonConformanc

Thanks for the reply. The scorecard is was not sent from a customer. It was sent by an associate as a template and I like the layout. I was just going to take those sections out but I thought I might ask the question first.

RoxaneB

Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Thanks for the reply. The scorecard is was not sent from a customer. It was sent by an associate as a template and I like the layout. I was just going to take those sections out but I thought I might ask the question first.
Perhaps, then, you should ask the associate. This could be something as simple as organization-specific terminology and before you remove them, you may wish to understand them. They may, afterall, have some merit for being on the scorecard.

I was thinking that it was something along the lines of total failures and failures above a trigger point.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Supplier Scorecard, Assessment of Pass Through Items From Sub Tier Suppliers Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 4
P Supplier Scorecard for ISO 9001 - Help me review the draft from my purchasing team ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
Sidney Vianna P&G Launches the Latest Supplier Sustainability Scorecard Sustainability, Green Initiatives and Ecology 2
S Acceptable Supplier Scorecard Performance Indicators Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 7
R Supplier Quality Rating Scorecard Template (excel spreadsheet) Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 4
pammesue Supplier Scorecard Metrics - Supplier PPM Quality Defects Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 12
J Supplier Performance Scorecard sample format or template needed Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2
Z Supplier Scorecard Inclusion of Corrective Actions Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 3
A Supplier Scorecard template / example Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 16
S Supplier Scorecard - Does anyone have an example Supplier Scorecard? Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 27
J Minimum Supplier Certifications for Food Supplements Food Safety - ISO 22000, HACCP (21 CFR 120) 0
R Supplier/Vendor Surveys (360) Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 1
was named killer AS9100 Supplier Approval Requirements AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 10
B AS9100 8.4.1 Supplier Selection/Evaluation criteria and reevaluations AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 4
J Sub-supplier change from manual to automated process - same specs - Report to FDA? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 2
M Supplier Audit Report - Template for second party audit wanted Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 1
T Difference between a subcontractor and a supplier ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 21
Ed Panek Corona Virus impact on Supplier Audits and Received Parts ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
NDesouza Verification of Supplier RCCAs Nonconformance and Corrective Action 5
K Supply Agreement Regarding MDR 2017/745 - Manufacturer-supplier cooperation Other Medical Device Related Standards 0
L How to deal with an ISO 13485 Supplier Audit nonconformance ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 17
P Supplier Audits in the wake of COVID-19 ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 2
T Ideas for developing a Supplier Quality Management System, non automotive ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
B Vendor (Supplier) Evaluations and Reports Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 11
F Is there such a thing as 'Critical supplier' status under the Dept. of Health (UK)? Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 2
A MSA results differences - Supplier results vs. My results Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 1
G Supplier flowdown verification of tests and revisions Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 0
B Supplier of design and manufacture process ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 10
S Software for Supplier Charge back and internal PPM General Information Resources 2
R IATF/IAOB Red Supplier Pilot Program IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 1
M Changing supplier of critical raw material (III class device) Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 1
S VW Supplier Product Safety Representative (PSB) upgrade to PSCR VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 0
S Process Map for Supplier Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 5
D Licensee as a Supplier on the ASL Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 10
R Definition Key Supplier - Definition of Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 7
V IATF 16949 8.4.1 Control of externally provided processes, products and services - Should the CB be on our Approved Supplier List? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 10
M Risk Classification For Supplier - Clinical Research Organisation (CRO) Supply Chain Security Management Systems 3
shimonv Rigid rules for handling supplier audit findings ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 11
G Supplier Checking With Gauge Pin Problem Solving, Root Cause Fault and Failure Analysis 2
R AS9100 DELTA FAI - Sub-supplier for plating changed AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 2
P IATF 16949 8.4.2.4 Supplier Monitoring IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
A Supplier Quality Standard vs Senior Management Direction Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 2
E Part 11 Compliance, Excel living documents (i.e. document master list, equipment list, approved supplier list) Pharmaceuticals (21 CFR Part 210, 21 CFR Part 211 and related Regulations) 3
R Supplier evaluation and business needs in the context of ISO 13485 ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
J IATF 16949 8.4.1.2 Supplier selection process IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
Q Supplier audit question cataloque VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 0
Ed Panek Inactive key supplier question - We are not actively buying from them ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
Ajit Basrur Quality Agreement with supplier covering medical devices and consumer requirements ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
K Supplier re-evaluation (API Q1) Manufacturing and Related Processes 8
C Approving AWS as a supplier (ISO 13485) ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1