Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo Especially for content not in the forum
Such as files in the Cove "Members" Directory

Survey about the impact of Lean manufacturing practices on Business performance

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please find below a link for a survey questionnaire form designed to gather information about the impact of Lean manufacturing practices on Business performance.

Please, before filling in the questionnaire here is a brief background about me:

My name is Apostolos Panagiotopoulos-Thomas an MSc student at Hellenic Open University carrying out the Project and Dissertation phase of my study. The provisional title of my project is "The impact of Lean manufacturing practices on Business performance in manufacturing companies".

Please include your views in completing the survey, which should take about 15 minutes of your time. I hope your feedback can be ready by July 31th .

The information provided by you in this questionnaire will be used for research purposes only. All personal information (if provided) will be kept confidential and will not be disclosed to anyone else or used for other purposes.

I look forward to your participation in the same and thank you in advance for sparing your valuable time to answer the questionnaire.

The impact of Lean manufacturing practices on Business performance in manufacturing companies

The results of this survey will be available at the end of September 2020 and I will gladly share them with you if you supply your e-mail address.

Yours Sincerely,

Apostolos Panagiotopoulos-Thomas

MSc. Quality Management and Technology student,

HELLENIC OPEN UNIVERSITY.

E-Mail: std135499@ac.eap.gr

ScottK

Not out of the crisis
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hi Apostolos.
I'd be happy to complete the survey for you but I see a fault...
I, for example, have nearly 30 years of experience in manufacturing but it's across several companies - large and small.
Your survey only leaves room to speak of one company. Should those of us that have worked at several companies just pick one and answer from that perspective?

Thank you of your response to my inquiry. About your question, yes you should pick one (better the last one) and answer from that perspective.
Thank you in advance for sparing your valuable time to answer my survey questionnaire.

Apostolos

Top Bottom