System or Tool Audit Template wanted

C

c12345

hi there,

I tried searching the archives and files but couldn't find any...
Has anyone done a system or tool audit and have a template I can have a look at? I just need a starting point? I need to do a baseline audit first then a full audit. We are auditing their process, people and tools. I am in charge of the 'tools' (that is, their database) part.

Can anyone please help? Or point me in the right direction?

Thank you so much in advance,
Jessica

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
G

Govt QA Guy

Jessica, I recently had to perform audits at several different contractors, and I was unable to find any "Checklists" to use. I have to ensure the contractor's are compliant with their contracts, and the contracts called out ISO9001 as the Quality Management System that they are required to implement and follow. Anyway, I did not want to have to "Pay" for a checklist. :mg: So, I created one myself. I have developed audits checklists for both ISO9001 (2008 version), and AS91009c. I made the ISO9001 as both an "electronic and/or handcarry" version. You can print out just specific chapters, or the whole thing, to 'carry' with you, when you go out to do your audit. I also made it so you can "fill it in" at your computer, when you get back to your desk, as an 'electronic file' to keep as a record. :cool: So, I am going to attach a copy of my ISO9001 audit checklist and you are welcome to use it as you see fit, in part, or the whole thing. I think it will give you an idea of where to begin with your audit that you are getting ready to start. I am providing it "FREE" to anyone who wants to use it. Use it as you want to. Impress your boss if you want to ! :notme: I bet that will confuse a lot of people. :confused: Something for "FREE", for a change ! ! ! Some people won't know how to react to that. Anyway, I am making it an attachment, if I can get this to work. I am still learning how this 'Blog' thing operates. - As I am sure you have heard in the past - "Hi, I'm from the government, and I'm here to help you". :sarcasm: The thing is, I am different than most of my counterparts, I really am here to try to help. You take care. Good luck, and I hope this helps. Govt QA Guy

Attachments

hi there,

I tried searching the archives and files but couldn't find any...
Has anyone done a system or tool audit and have a template I can have a look at? I just need a starting point? I need to do a baseline audit first then a full audit. We are auditing their process, people and tools. I am in charge of the 'tools' (that is, their database) part.

Can anyone please help? Or point me in the right direction?

Thank you so much in advance,
Jessica
Jessica:
It's really difficult to give you an answer, since you don't tell us much about what the scope etc of these audits are. When you say "tools" and then mention "database" I need to know more. Typically, internal audits are NOT concerned about taking an ISO standard and turning it into questions, but usually focus on the requirements of the organizations own management system, or regulations or even customers' contractual requirements. When you mention "base line audit" and then "full audit" it's hard to tell what you mean because many people use the same expressions but with different meanings.

Help us out here and give us more description, otherwise we're just "shooting from the hip"...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Z Process Map or Turtle Diagram - Which tool to use in my TS-16949 system IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 5
J Lean "replacing" Quality/ISO - A System vs. A Tool Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 34
D ISO 9000 vs. SERVQUAL - System vs. Measurement Tool / Methodology ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
S Rees System Validation Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 1
Q User Requirement Specification for HR (Human Resource Management System) Manufacturing and Related Processes 1
A Document Change Notice vs complete System re-write Manufacturing and Related Processes 4
C NCR (Nonconformance System) Software Nonconformance and Corrective Action 6
K ISO 15223-1 Sterile barrier system - The 3-layer symbol EU Medical Device Regulations 1
T Ideas for developing a Supplier Quality Management System, non automotive ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
S Starting an ISO 41001:2018 Facility management system Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 3
K ERP System Software Validation - ISO13485 2016 4.1.6 Design and Development of Products and Processes 3
F MDR system/procedurepack (article 22) with device acc. to MDD and MDR CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 2
M MDR requires the NB to perform "tests in order to check that the quality management system" EU Medical Device Regulations 3
S CQI-23 - Molding System Assessment - Control of part weight IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 5
D Classification of Syringe (nozzle) of needle free injection system. EU Medical Device Regulations 8
T Correct MSA study for an automated camera system which makes attribute inspection Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 1
J Medical System with non-medical device and FCC US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 5
B Include cost of quality (and other wastes) in an ISO 9001 system? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
Q Software SOP - Use and maintenance of an ERP system Software Quality Assurance 4
B Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA) A Key Process of the Quality Management System Dec 17... Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 0
P IEC 62304 - evaluation of integration and system testing IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 4
J Quality Assurance in China - Developing a quality management system for a California company Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 7
S Maintaining Equipment Records - We use a manual system ISO 17025 related Discussions 1
R Bottom up approach versus system level ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 2
M Informational Creating a post market surveillance (PMS) system for medical devices – Part 1 Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 7
Sidney Vianna Informational List of ISO Management System Standards Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 0
M Informational DSVG 04 – Breast Implants – Guidance on the vigilance system for CE-marked medical devices Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Informational EU – DSVG 03 – Cardiac Implantable Electronic Devices (CIED) – Guidance on the vigilance system for CE-marked medical devices Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
G Gauge R&R on multiple dimensions using 3D measurement system Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 6
S Computer System Validation of Bioinformatics Pipeline Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 5
I Date of Quality Management System - Training Records ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 19
Emran.mi Measurement system analysis - Can you help me about implementation MSA for CMM device Manufacturing and Related Processes 2
A Would an MRP system that has been in use for over 10 years require validation? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 6
S System safety assesment Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Standards and Requirements 0
S Procedure on Privacy Policy in the ISO 13485 quality management system ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
K 820.200 Servicing Procedure - Our system (because there is an API involved) is classified as Class 3 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 0
N How to monitor the effectiveness of the CAPA system ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 8
Q ISO 9001 5.1.1 - How to measure System effectiveness ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
M Informational From RAPS – Operating System Vulnerabilities in Many Medical Devices, Germany’s BfArM and Device Firms Warn Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M BCM (Business Continuity) and BPM in a company with an IT System Business Continuity & Resiliency Planning (BCRP) 0
S Defining a Quality System from scratch - Preferred system and documentation names Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 4
B EU MDR Quality System Requirements - Applicable to Class I? EU Medical Device Regulations 5
M Informational EU – Unique Device Identification (UDI) System – FAQs Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M How to implement the 4M Change Management System Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 3
dgrainger Informational Additional Guidance Regarding the Vigilance System as outlined in MEDDEV 2.12-1 rev. 8 EU Medical Device Regulations 1
K Identification and Traceability with an ERP system - Barcode Labels? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
M Accredited Calibration Sevice Provider using computerized system to issue calibration certificate Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 3
M Accredited Calibration Sevice Provider using computerized system to issue calibration certificate General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 2
A How to manage the QMS system and SOP during the transition from MDD to MDR EU Medical Device Regulations 4
M Informational Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2019/939 of 6 June 2019 designating issuing entities designated to operate a system for the assignment of Unique Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0