Taguchi L4 Orthogonal Array Design of Experiments (DOE) in an Excel spreadsheet

M

mlaurie

I?m looking for a Taguchi L4 Orthogonal Array Design of Experiments (DOE) in an Excel SS. I?d like to input the numbers and have the SS do the calculations. I see a lot of references to mini tab but something simpler would do. The Post Attachment List has a lot to offer but seems tough to navigate and I haven?t seen anything in Excel.
Sarasota Mike

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Taguchi School Assignment using an L8 Orthogonal spreadsheet tool Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 1
B WEDM Taguchi and Anova Analysis - L16 array with 5 parameters at 4 levels Manufacturing and Related Processes 5
H Taguchi mixed model DoE [L16 (4^3 2^6): factors interaction and ANOVA calculation Using Minitab Software 3
A Taguchi Minitab - Continuous Data - What should I choose as response variable? Using Minitab Software 3
K Taguchi Experiments for Factorial Design Analysis - Reliability of Minitab Results Using Minitab Software 1
S Taguchi Design with ANOVA - 3 factors each with 3 levels Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 13
M Taguchi Loss Function Problem Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 2
M Taguchi Signal to Noise Ratios Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 3
J F and P-value in L9 Taguchi Design Using Minitab Software 22
E ANOVA for Taguchi method - Four factors and three levels and nine runs (Minitab) Using Minitab Software 6
Y Experiential Design with Taguchi Method Using Minitab Software 2
M Taguchi Analysis of Discrete Factor Using Minitab Software 10
Y Taguchi Design with 6 levels and 3 factors in Minitab Using Minitab Software 11
P Taguchi Logit Transformation in Minitab Using Minitab Software 7
P Taguchi Anova Error with Minitab Using Minitab Software 9
R Taguchi design for 3 level 4 factors Using Minitab Software 12
M Taguchi versus fractional factorial: Can somebody check the results? Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 3
AnaMariaVR2 How to Make Things Well: Genichi Taguchi, 1924-2012 Philosophy, Gurus, Innovation and Evolution 1
J Taguchi Analysis using MiniTAB Using Minitab Software 1
B Taguchi DOE (Design of Experiments) example using Minitab Using Minitab Software 3
Atul Khandekar Quality Giant Dies: Dr. Genichi Taguchi: RIP - June 2nd 2012 Philosophy, Gurus, Innovation and Evolution 0
V Using Taguchi method in Minitab for Coil Winding Application Using Minitab Software 11
T DOE Multi level Taguchi - I am doing a Capstone Project Using Minitab Software 10
T Taguchi DOE Analysis - What S/N ratio (Nominal is best or smaller is better) to use? Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 5
S Taguchi's "Robust Design" for Services Sector - Experience or Papers to Share? Six Sigma 3
A Taguchi Inner and Outer Array Design for Medical Device Testing Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 1
D Mathematical Model of Taguchi L18 Using Minitab Software 7
R Analysis of Welding Parameters - Can Taguchi methods provide equation? Using Minitab Software 11
R Define Data from Taguchi to Response Surface Methodology in Minitab Using Minitab Software 2
R Taguchi Design - Degree of freedom for l27 in 4 factors 3 level (Minitab) Using Minitab Software 15
P Taguchi's Analysis using Minitab 16 Using Minitab Software 25
P Taguchi method using Minitab - DOE (Design of Experiments) Help Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 7
Marc Taguchi Loss Function example Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 4
C Difference between softwares in choosing correct Taguchi designs Using Minitab Software 16
C DoE and ANOVA - 4 factor and 3 levels Taguchi design with 2 replicates Using Minitab Software 14
G Implementing Taguchi Loss Function in COQ - A Curious Case Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 1
V Quality Gurus Comparison - Deming, Juran, Crosby, Ishikawa and Taguchi Philosophy, Gurus, Innovation and Evolution 1
M Apply Taguchi method for Web-based application development Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 4
T Optimizing Multiple Response Variables Using Taguchi Signal-to-Noise ratios Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 3
C Is Cpm (Taguchi's Index) Superior to Cpk and Ppk? Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 1
D Questions about Taguchi style Designed Experiments (DOE) Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 6
S Looking for a good Taguchi book-any suggestions? Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 3
A Shainin vs. Fisher vs. Taguchi DOE (Design of Experiments) Statistical Analysis Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 10
L DOE Integrated Methodology - Traditional DOE vs. Taguchi Methods vs. Shainin Techniqu Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 7
Geoff Cotton Taguchi quality loss function - How do I establish the 'Consumer Loss' element? Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 6
S Desensitizing to reduce variation - A Taguchi technique? Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 3
S How does one calculate Cpm (Taguchi process capability) Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 16
Marc Zero Defects & Taguchi Loss Function - ISO 9000 and the Zero Defects Philosophy Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 32
T Software Validation Questions - FPGA (Field Programmable Gate Array) Design and Development of Products and Processes 7
S Classifying SMD chip resistor and SMD array resistor - Electronic Components Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 9