SBS - The Best Value in QMS software

Take QMS Lead Auditor or IMS Internal Auditor Course?

K

krishnat

Dear All...

I am Management Representative for ISO systems and now i would like to attend ISO Certification course.

I need your suggestion on which Certification Course I should attend first ?

IMS Internal Auditor Certification or QMS, EMS, OHS separately. Is there any difference ?

Lead Auditor Training Program in this year or next year, as there revision of QMS in 2015.

Regards
KT

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

qusys

Trusted Information Resource
Dear All...

I am Management Representative for ISO systems and now i would like to attend ISO Certification course.

IMS Internal Auditor Certification or QMS, EMS, OHS separately. Is there any difference ?

Lead Auditor Training Program in this year or next year, as there revision of QMS in 2015.

Regards
KT
Are you new in the position? DO you have quality background?
I do not know if your organization is mature enough to integrate the three systems. Besides, are you required to perform internal audit or do you have a team of auditors?
In my opinion, the best choice is to follow three course separately, also attending ISO19011 guidelines training.

Dear All...

Regards
KT
The core of all auditor courses is the same (pretty much) of basic auditing practices. The rest is simply a different focus based on the individual subject standard. As a result, if you attend all 3 you will be paying for the same 80% 3 times! I'd suggest a core training of internal auditing and then courses in understanding the standards you are not as familiar with. A lot more cost/time effective. Timing is your choice. I wouldn't wait for 2015.

A

AliPat

In the UK, once you have completed one Lead Auditors course, eg Quality, you can then go on a conversion course for Environmental, Energy etc.

The first is a 5 day course as they teach you how to audit, the conversion courses concentrate on the actual standard you are auditing against and these are only 3 days

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P QMS ISO 9001:2008 Auditor/Lead Auditor Course - would appreciate advice on the course Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 15
Q Who can provide a ISO 9001 Lead Auditor QMS training course? Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 2
eternal_atlas Does the age of the lead auditor matter in QMS audits ? General Auditing Discussions 32
Colin Cost of Maintaining Auditor Certification (IRCA QMS Lead Auditor) ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 1
Sidney Vianna Accredited QMS Lead Auditor Course in California Feb.25-29 General Auditing Discussions 0
P RABQSA QMS Lead Auditor - Recommend 2nd Lead Auditor certification? Professional Certifications and Degrees 3
A Steps one should follow to be registered QMS lead auditor ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 19
M Internal Quality Auditor vs. QMS Lead Auditor - How much $ does each make? Career and Occupation Discussions 6
M ISO 9000 QMS Lead Auditor Certification Question - RAB, IRCA ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 14
B What is the implication for someone who does not meet the 70% pass mark for QMS-Lead. Professional Certifications and Degrees 2
V QMS Lead Assessor Training Organization Recommendations General Auditing Discussions 21
M Supplied Goods out of QMS / DtS? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
S Can outsourced processes be excluded from QMS scope? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 14
H QMS ISO 13485:2016 - ISO14971 IEC60304 etc ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
S Implementation of QMS ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 1
M Correcting Electronic QMS Records AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 4
M Are We Ready for a QMS? Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 7
I QMS monitoring, measurement, analysis and evaluation requirement - Template ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 9
ebrahim QMS as per ISO 13485, Clause 4.2 Requirements for regulatory purposes for Medical Devices Authorized Representatives. ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
J Quality Objective for QMS prior to Certification AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 8
V Remote QMS Coordinator Position Job Openings, Consulting and Employment Opportunities 0
A How to prepare QMS manual for purchasing department Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 5
GreatNate Master Control QMS software Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 0
GreatNate Anyone using the Intellect QMS software? Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 1
A Electronic forms QMS Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 11
supadrai Remote Opportunity - Large Scale Glove Factory QMS / RA / Legal Job Openings, Consulting and Employment Opportunities 0
C Retention of QMS Plans and Reports ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 5
Q New QMS...Old Projects ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 5
JoCam Certified QMS for MDR - Class I medical device manufacturers EU Medical Device Regulations 4
M ERP / QMS related software standards for Validation IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 6
T Help with BS EN ISO - IEC 80079-34 2020 (Explosive atmospheres QMS) Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 0
R Gap Audit Aerospsace and Rail QMS Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 0
S AS9120 Store QMS packages AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 4
J Disappointed in leadership buy-in to QMS Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 67
E ISO 13485 QMS certification as a Supplier ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 8
T How you ensure that QMS is effective and efficient? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
J Implementing an ISO 13485 QMS Software ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 6
D ISO 9001 certificate issued by QMS International for 10 years - legit? Registrars and Notified Bodies 17
S Is QMS like a set of rules and regulations that a company follows? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 10
B Timeframe for updating QMS / transitioning from ISO 14971:2012 to ISO 14971:2019 ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 10
W Using tailoring guidelines to tailor a QMS procedure ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
D Offsite storage of QMS documents ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 9
L Exemption from the Regulation COVID-19 and QMS requirements EU Medical Device Regulations 2
DuncanGibbons Model-Based procedures and Architecting the QMS as a System Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2
SocalSurfer Can you recommend an enterprise QMS for new AS9100 startup AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 2
H Expanding our business and the implications to our QMS Manufacturing and Related Processes 2
SocalSurfer AS9100 new certificate, but need QMS software, help Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 2
M IT validation for a paper based MD repair company QMS ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 6
M QMS for a repair/servicing company ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
DuncanGibbons Should the requirements FAA/EASA Part 21 be addressed within the QMS and AS9100D quality manual? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 5