SBS - The best value in QMS software

Tap.... beer?! A dream come true?

Suddenly beer was flowing from the watertaps. Haldis Gundersen in Kristiansund, Norway told the magazine VG Nett: -I thought I had come to heaven.:drool:
:beerdive:

On the evening of saturday, beer started coming from the taps instead of the ordinary water.
;

The guests in the Big Tower Bar two stories down in the building were not similarily amused... They were getting her water from their taps. :yuk:

- I switched tanks and got the connections mixed up says bartender Ann-Mari Rande, who performed the task because the ordinary staff called in sick.

The bar guests had to make do with bottled beer until corrective action had been taken.

On sunday, Haldis Gundersen had her ordinary water back. :lmao:

/Claes

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
kedarg6500 What is a 5/8 inch NS HSG tap & drill size Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 3
somashekar Why does a tap leak... Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 2
P Cutting and Tapping Titanium Material - What tap material is recomended Manufacturing and Related Processes 3
E Go/No Go tap gage vs. Go/No Go thread gage Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 2
M Measuring a tap hook angle - ANY illustrations/pictures for the correct method? Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 2
P Hardware Naming and Description issue - Is TAP BOLT an industry common term? Manufacturing and Related Processes 14
P Poka Yoke For Breaking Screw Tap Manufacturing and Related Processes 26
Marc The FBI Wants to Tap the Net - 2001 to 2014 After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 21
6 Craft Beer StartUp Facility Design Food Safety - ISO 22000, HACCP (21 CFR 120) 2
C Ack ack, beer beer Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 0
Marc Researchers Test Space Beer World News 2
Marc The Death of Beer Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 31
Marc Saying "I only had one beer" doesn't mean much any more Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 3
Marc Beer with 32% ABV headed to US - Tactical Nuclear Penguin World News 2
Stijloor World's strongest beer (41%) Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
Hershal Formal complaint to Europe regarding beer..... Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 43
Stijloor Why "drinking" wine, beer or any other liquor is better... Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 21
Jen Kirley Home Made Beer Bottle Solar Water Heater Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 3
Jim Wynne This Just In: Santa Can't Drink Beer in Maine Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 10
Marc Going for a beer? Beer fingerprints to go UK-wide World News 1
Marc Things to consider in a Beer FMEA - Beer Troubleshooting FMEA and Control Plans 7
Marc Before the 760mph Hyperloop dream, there was the atmospheric railway Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
N Dream Log - Occasionally I have some interesting Dreams Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 27
Marc U.S. expatriates pursue American dream in China Immigration and Expatriate Topics 2
W Lean, Mean, Dream Machine - The Boeing 787 takes shape Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 9