$$ Tax Time $$$

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Mike S.

Happy to be Alive
Trusted Information Resource
I wouldn't complain if EVERYONE paid their "fair share" and the money was used wisely. I guess that's too much to ask... :mad: Some politicians consider me "rich" -- which is a joke -- when it comes to money at least. And some have no concept of wise use of taxpayers' monies.

B

Bob_M

gpainter said:

Mike S, we all know that Quality Managers are $RICH$ :D Special thanks to Sirlard for extended use of your money.
Gee if that was true I think I (we) might be a little bit happier while at work.

I've seen some of those "average" salary polls, and since I'm at a SMALL company, I'm WAY below the average. I try not to think about that. Its quite depressing.

We filed about 6 weeks ago.

Why efile on April 15 if you're going to get money back? *confused*

N

Nosmo King

Standard for Personal Financial Planning

This seems to be the correct place for this snippet:--

There exists an ISO Technical Committee TC222, developing an International Standard for Personal Financial Planning.

1st draft due June 2003, Final November 2005

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Can I Get a Tax Break for Buying my First Home in 2016? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 5
B Seeking help in answering Australia Tax Withholding Declaration Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
Antonio Vieira What are the Tax Rates in the USA? Career and Occupation Discussions 17
M Tax benefits of ISO 9001 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
M New Medical Device Contract Manufacturers Excise Tax Requirements US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 8
C 2012 Registration Tax for Medical Devices and IVD in France EU Medical Device Regulations 0
Wes Bucey Justification for organization's tax-exempt status? Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 1
Jim Wynne Your Tax Dollars at Work Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 14
Stijloor Senate approves tax break for auto loan interest World News 11
Marc Patent law is getting tax crazy - Patented Tax Deductions World News 1
Marc British PC Tax to Replace TV License? After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 2
D SUV, truck owners get a big tax break - Revisited Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 2
G What are your country's Tax Types and Tax Rates? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 23
G Tax Deduction for QS-9000 Implementation Expenses QS-9000 - American Automotive Manufacturers Standard 4
W IRS Tax Deduction for Registration Registrars and Notified Bodies 3
A Internet Sales Tax After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 5