SBS - The best value in QMS software

Template for Quality Awareness Training to all Operator

M

Muhd Firdaus

Dear All,

i was requested by my manager to give quality awareness training to all operator. In my training, i need to educate the operator on the following:

1) To differentiate between good component and rejected component

i am looking for any template for me to prepare my trainings. Kindly help

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration with a Mask on...
Staff member
Admin
You have product and process specific aspects so without information about what you want to train your employees to look for, it would be hard to help.

Training employees to differentiate between good components and rejected components is something you have to determine.

What criteria do you have for "good" vs. "bad" parts?

We would need more information to be able to help you.

M

Muhd Firdaus

At the moment,all our operator are not given any formal training on part quality requirement.Earlier i have prepared a manual for our product quality namely Pallet Quality System.The manual is very detail and comprehensive but not suitable for operator level to understand it.

Lately, i have managed to extract some photos from the manual and i trust that the operator will find it more easy to understand if i use the photo to train them.
As for the criteria for good part and bad part, we already set certain criteria that need to be met. In my hand, I already have all the necessary photo that show the bad part,acceptable part and good part.
My only problem now is,i dont have any specific format or template that i can use to
put all the picture in. I want to make a training module which will serve as guideline and also as a training material for worker at all time.TQ

Marc

Staff member
Admin
I don't have a format template but I think I know what you are looking for. Are you just going to train them, or are you wanting to also have something at work stations for the operators to be able to see and reference?

I have seen many companies take pictures of a "good" part and a "bad" part, and put them on a piece of paper with a brief explanation. Usually they laminate them to keep them from becoming soiled or torn easily, and they are trained on them and a copy is put at each work station.

Is that something like you have in mind?

M

Muhd Firdaus

Exactly sir, However in my company, they only want me to prepare one training module for all repairer. They want to make us just for training only. After I complete the training, then only I will be required to prepare the good part and bad part and display it to the operator. This training module will be prepared and used as training material. That's why I requested to get sample of such training module. With the sample,i can get the idea to prepare one for my company.Tq

Marc

Staff member
Admin
Just get everyone affected together, review all of the material you are going to display, and then post (display) the parts (or what ever you plan to put at operator stations) where appropriate. Note that you should control the training material and what ever you put at operator stations.

qusys

Trusted Information Resource
Dear All,

i was requested by my manager to give quality awareness training to all operator. In my training, i need to educate the operator on the following:

1) To differentiate between good component and rejected component

i am looking for any template for me to prepare my trainings. Kindly help
Probably you need first to prepare controlled working instructions and then train the operations.
First step is to set the competences for personnel that affecct confortmity to product requirements. Working instructions should reflect how to proceed in the operation, taking into account customer requirements.
I would suggest the approach called TWI that stands for Training Within Industry that gives reference to manage this kind of activity. You can find a research or have a look to quality book dealing with this matter.
Hope this helps:bigwave:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J IATF 16949 Quality Manual Template IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 25
P "House of Quality" Excel template wanted Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 6
S Quality Assurance Plan template for CNC Milling Industry AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 2
I Auto Industry Resume Template for a Quality Manager Career and Occupation Discussions 2
H ISO 9001 Quality Objectives Scorecard or Matrix template to share ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 1
B Quality Plan Template for producing a New Medical Device ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 8
P Please share a 'Shift to Shift' Quality Report Template Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 3
G AS9100 Rev C QMSM (Quality Management System Manual) Template Required AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 1
K I need a Quality Plan template Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 3
6 SHEQ/Quality Systems Coordinator Balanced Scorecard Template wanted Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 5
B Quality Manager Weekly Report Template Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 7
1 Stop Ship/Build or something like a Quality Alert template or procedure example Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 5
R Quality Management System Template (Quality Management Procedure document) Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 8
F Quality Manual Template for ISO 13485 - Small Contract Medical Device Manufacturer ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
1 Cost of Poor Quality form or template wanted Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 1
L Quality Manual template for Customer Service Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 5
N Template for a Quality Plan upgrading to ISO 13485 from ISO 9001 ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
N ISO 9001 Quality Manual template Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 5
J Quality Monthly Reports - Can anyone recommend a good template Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 11
C Software Quality Assurance Plan Template Software Quality Assurance 7
R Supplier Quality Rating Scorecard Template (excel spreadsheet) Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 4
D Quality Manual Template for Clinical Research Field Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 5
S Supplier quality complaint spreadsheet template needed Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 3
Y Offset Printing Quality Plan Template Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 4
G Report template for quality process audits of the software product teams Internal Auditing 1
J Quality Plan template needed - Small machine shop ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
A Quality Assurance Plan Template Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 4
N Quality Plan template for Engineering, Procurement and Construction Business ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
Ajit Basrur Quality Plan for ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 - Template or Example Needed Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 29
T TS16949 QMS Manual - Quality Systems Manual example or template Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 25
R TS 16949 quality systems manual template - help me cheat IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
S Cost of Quality (COQ) Work Sheet or template Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 23
A Seeking: Generic Template or Form for Quality Planning Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2
I QMS monitoring, measurement, analysis and evaluation requirement - Template ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
Q Audit report template ISO 9001/14001 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 13
A Can anyone share a Distribution Agreement template under MDR 2017/745? EU Medical Device Regulations 0
OpExPro AIAG VDA DFMEA Template Required FMEA and Control Plans 2
bryan willemot Looking for an Approved vendors list template Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 11
S ISO9001:2015 Implementation / update plan template ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
H SOP Template for seeking regulatory clearance - MDSAP Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 6
M Data Protection and Privacy Policy - looking for a template/example EU Medical Device Regulations 1
H Need MSA 4th ed. compliant attribute MSA template General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 4
G Where to buy Template / sample SCSMS Manual, checklist Supply Chain Security Management Systems 1
J Need Change Control Yes/No Decision Tree Template ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 1
Z Rapid audit template for plastic parts manufacturing process Manufacturing and Related Processes 12
CharlieUK Informational ADCO MED EU DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY TEMPLATE CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 0
Tagin Template or Checklist for Process Change Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 5
J Process FMEA Template with examples - Cold and Hot Forged components FMEA and Control Plans 4
F MDR GSPR Checklist template EU Medical Device Regulations 7
M Email Template that go to a customer and then get returned to us for RMA/Warranty Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1