Tesa-hite 350 Gage Display Replacement

B

BillR.

I have a Tesa-hite 350 gage and the display is missing some of the characters, has anyone else had this problem, and if so, how do you replace the display?

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Have you contacted the manufacturer? That will probably be the first place to start with for something like that.

Marc

Leader
I *assume* the manufacturer doesn't do repairs since you have spoken with them about it, but maybe you can get a parts list from them. It may be an off the shelf part you can buy.

B

BillR.

I tried that also!!!!!!!Brown and Sharpe is telling me they don't make any parts for this Tesa anymore and that I will have to buy a brand new one.... Thats why i am trying to see if anyone might have any ideas.:cfingers:

Marc

Leader
Bummer... I figured they would at least be able to give you an OEM part number from their parts list or something.

T

True Position

I believe the display is integrated into the computer so it probably doesn't have it's own part number. Your best bet (other then asking about a trade in / upgrade?) is to try and find another unit but with a damaged column and working electronics.

This is an especially big issue when talking about a used CMM.

I

iamtroll

If you are located on the continental U.S.,you might be able to find a gage repair house that has some used parts or knows where to get used parts for older devices. I often use a gage repair shop in Maine called Mainely Gage that I have had some luck with getting older devices repaired. The owners name is Tom Hill, the phone number is (207) 698-5107. He is retired and works part time and doesn't always answer the phone, but I find that he can often find and repair things that others might not want to bother with if you have a little time and patience and he is very reasonable.

B

BillR.

Does anyone know where i cand find parts for a older Tesa-hite 350?:cfingers:

Top Bottom