Test method validation - Is MSA (MSA1, MSA2, MSA3 and linearity) a good solution?

M

MilPap

Hi, TEST METHOD VALIDATION is completly new topic for me.
According to that, my question is:
Is MSA (MSA1, MSA2, MSA3 and linearity) a good solution for confirming the compliance of the first method?
If yes, what about non-replicable study, for example: Test of bags heat seal strength on Mecmesin testing machine? How to make 25 measurements on ideal samples? Do I need 25 ideal samples of bag heat seal?
The same question applies to the linearity in which I need perfect samples.

With many thanks for sharing!

Ronen E

Problem Solver
There are a tonne of resources (including online and free), books and videos on MSA / test method validation (AKA GR&R). It's an ocean of knowledge. If it's a completely new topic for you, I suggest you take some time to slef-educate. I find it hard to believe anyone here will start spilling the entire theory and practice... Some Elsmar experts have already provided a lot of knowledge and insights - there's an entire forum here dedicated to the topic; you can also use the search function and also check out the resources page.

Good luck in your quest.

tausReg

Registered
There are a tonne of resources (including online and free), books and videos on MSA / test method validation (AKA GR&R). It's an ocean of knowledge. If it's a completely new topic for you, I suggest you take some time to slef-educate. I find it hard to believe anyone here will start spilling the entire theory and practice... Some Elsmar experts have already provided a lot of knowledge and insights - there's an entire forum here dedicated to the topic; you can also use the search function and also check out the resources page.

Good luck in your quest.

This is not correct! There are no good resources available to understand the test method validation here on Elsamr and on the internet. Usually, people find this abstract and similar explanations about what test method validation . Nobody has the guts and knowledge to explain it with a simple example.

I think this topic is cursed.

Top Bottom