Thank you Marc and the Elsmar Cove Moderators and Members!

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
Re: Thank you Mark and the Elsmar Cove Moderators and Members!

Thanks for Thanking everyone. "People helping People". And - Thanks for the donation. Very, very few people do. I hope you believe you got your money's worth, and I appreciate the financial support.

Marc

Mikishots

Trusted Information Resource
Re: Thank you Mark and the Elsmar Cove Moderators and Members!

Ah, very nice! No doubt a refreshing experience for the registrar as well...

Just be sure that no one hears about it, or they'll rest on their laurels! Now the work begins - keeping it in shape and continually improving.

Ronen E

Problem Solver
Staff member
Today we passed our ISO 9001:2008 certification audit with zero non-conformances! We began the process 8 months ago. I could not of done this without you!

:thanx:
Thank you for saying "thank you", and thank you for putting your money where your mouth is!!! Unfortunately not so many do it. Money-saving advice taken for granted seems to be the mainstay these days :(

(I'm thanking you merely as an observer, because I hardly ever contribute on ISO 9001)

All the best,
Ronen.

Big Jim

Super Moderator
I don't know if any of my posts were of help to you, but it is a real upper when someone shows appreciation. This is the sort of thing that keeps me coming back here, both to help and to learn.

You should make it a habit to frequently visit here too.

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
<snip>You should make it a habit to frequently visit here too.
"People Helping People". We need each other. Please, do continue to stop by and if you can help someone, please do. That is the most important part of Elsmar.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Thank giving to Marc for such a informative form Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
O Please, help with document on ISO/ TS 17758 and (IDF 87: 1979). Thank you. Manufacturing and Related Processes 1
D Today's the Day! Thank you all! ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
BradM Thank you!! Thank you!! Forum News and General Information 3
M Thank you, thank you, thank you - we are ISO 9001:2015 certified! Covegratulations 8
D We received our AS9100 Rev C. certificate! Thank you! AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 4
Stijloor Thank you very much!! Covegratulations 5
Jen Kirley What do you do when an auditee says "No thank you" Internal Auditing 86
Stijloor IKEA US Says Thank You to All Its 12,400 Co-Workers World News 5
S Thank You! 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 1
S It was a great year...Thank you guys! Nadcap certs: PT/RT/Chemical/HT/Welding Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 3
L Happy Holidays and a Thank you! 2009 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 2
G Part family concept in Process FMEA - Thank You Guys! FMEA and Control Plans 2
C Successful AS9100 Audit - Thank You to everyone here AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 5
B A Thank You Letter Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 1
C We just completed our surveillance audit (17025:2005) - I wanted to thank everyone! ISO 17025 related Discussions 8
P Thank You to all Cove Members ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
S 1000 Thank You's! AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 6
A Thank you and Merry Christmas Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
K Thank you for all your support IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 8
S Thank you so much for sharing all your expertise! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
Sidney Vianna Covegratulations to The Cove and Marc Smith - 19 years online January 6, 2015 Covegratulations 18
BradM Marc Smith hits silver status Covegratulations 30
W Tribute to living legend Marc Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 12
Ted Schmitt Happy Birthday Marc !! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 21
Wes Bucey Big news! Marc Smith reaches 55 - no lightning strikes! World News 34
B Giant thanks to Marc and all the Covers! ISO Upgrade with Zero NCs! ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
A Thanks,Marc Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 3
Kevin Mader My gratitude to Marc & the Cove Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 0
CarolX Congrats, Marc Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 5
J EU MDR getting closer - Special offer for Elsmar members 10/2020 EU Medical Device Regulations 10
Marc Also see these Risk related Elsmar forums FMEA and Control Plans 0
Marc Filtering Basics - Elsmar's Xenforo software - 19 Novembeer 2018 Elsmar Xenforo Forum Software Instructions and Help 0
Sidney Vianna Accessing the Xenforo version of Elsmar via a smartphone Elsmar Xenforo Forum Software Instructions and Help 8
Marc Elsmar Xenforo Software Instructions #2 - 9/2018 Elsmar Xenforo Forum Software Instructions and Help 0
Marc Elsmar Xenforo Software Instructions #1 - 9/2018 Elsmar Xenforo Forum Software Instructions and Help 0
Marc Customer Complaints Discussions in All Elsmar Forums Customer Complaints 0
Marc GDPR - EU Directive 2016/679 and the Elsmar Cove Discussion Forum Elsmar Cove Forum ToS and Forum Policies 3
N When they make the movie " Elsmar Cove " .... After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 17
BradM Why I am so appreciative of the Elsmar Cove Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 7
D Any Elsmar members using Traqpath to manage CAPA? Nonconformance and Corrective Action 2
Marc Plagiarism in Elsmar Cove Forum Posts Elsmar Cove Forum ToS and Forum Policies 0
Marc "Elsmar 90" International Quality Standard anyone? Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 33
BradM The Greatness of Elsmar Cove Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
A I wanted a darker elsmar.com site so... Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 0
B Any forum at par with Elsmar Cove for Network and System Administration? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
somashekar Father of Elsmar Cove hits second SILVER Covegratulations 16
A Thanks for your help in the Elsmar forum IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 2
Marc August - September 2013 - Elsmar Stats Forum News and General Information 15
N Elsmar Cove Forum - What an amazing place Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 8