Thank you, thank you, thank you - we are ISO 9001:2015 certified!

We are a small company and thanks to this site and another, we have passed our transition audit to ISO 9001:2015, with a recommendation for certification! Your are all amazing and I want to let you know that you are all appreciated.
Although I do not post, I read and learn from everyone's questions and responses.:applause:

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

somashekar

Staff member
Super Moderator
We are a small company and thanks to this site and another, we have passed our transition audit to ISO 9001:2015, with a recommendation for certification! Your are all amazing and I want to let you know that you are all appreciated.
Although I do not post, I read and learn from everyone's questions and responses.:applause:
Fantastic ... Keep it up and going.
Now its time we learn from your learning too.
Best wishes

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
Congratulations! I am very happy that the people who help others here in Elsmar were a help to you.

qpled

Involved In Discussions
Mazel Tov! Like you, I am at a small company as well and having this forum is a huge help with both specific questions as well as a sense of community - we are all going through these transitions together.:agree1:

Ninja

Looking for Reality
Trusted Information Resource
Congratulations. Job well done.
Thrilled that folks here were a help to you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O Please, help with document on ISO/ TS 17758 and (IDF 87: 1979). Thank you. Manufacturing and Related Processes 1
D Today's the Day! Thank you all! ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
BradM Thank you!! Thank you!! Forum News and General Information 3
M Thank you Marc and the Elsmar Cove Moderators and Members! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 10
D We received our AS9100 Rev C. certificate! Thank you! AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 4
Stijloor Thank you very much!! Covegratulations 5
Jen Kirley What do you do when an auditee says "No thank you" Internal Auditing 86
Stijloor IKEA US Says Thank You to All Its 12,400 Co-Workers World News 5
P Thank giving to Marc for such a informative form Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
S Thank You! 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 1
S It was a great year...Thank you guys! Nadcap certs: PT/RT/Chemical/HT/Welding Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 3
L Happy Holidays and a Thank you! 2009 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 2
G Part family concept in Process FMEA - Thank You Guys! FMEA and Control Plans 2
C Successful AS9100 Audit - Thank You to everyone here AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 5
B A Thank You Letter Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 1
C We just completed our surveillance audit (17025:2005) - I wanted to thank everyone! ISO 17025 related Discussions 8
P Thank You to all Cove Members ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
S 1000 Thank You's! AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 6
A Thank you and Merry Christmas Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
K Thank you for all your support IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 8
S Thank you so much for sharing all your expertise! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4