Thanks for giving me the opportunity to give a little bit back

J

Joe Hahn

I also wish to add my best wishes for a HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
I always look at any of your posts because of your lucid writing and common sense approach. THANKS!

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
P

potdar

happy birthday Wes, And I for one look forward to a lot of guidance from Gurus like you.

I am a newcomer here. I am learning the forum skills from people like you. Maybe I have offended someone already with some emphatically stated views. I'll take this opportunity to say sorry to anyone offended by my posts. Please excuse me all, I am still learning.

And Wes is a great help to me in this job apart from so many others.

Wes Bucey

Quite Involved in Discussions
Well, it's been 7 years since I began this thread. I'm past 10,000 posts, and still trying to help. I'm happy to note that a lot of the rancor we experienced in the early days of the Cove has disappeared. We haven't had a public melt down in years.

The moderators continue to perform a superb job in scrubbing spam.

The range and scope of topics seems to have increased exponentially. Alas, my own knowledge does not extend across the full range of topics which now appear over the course of a week. (It kind of reminds me of my relationship with the magazine, Scientific American: 50 years ago, when I was a regular subscriber, I could work out most of the puzzles that appeared in a regular feature each month. Last week, I looked at an old issue in a friend's office and I could barely understand the puzzles, let alone work out any solution.)

The information deluge which the internet has wrought overloads many. The wonderful miracle which is the Cove has become one of the sources where the bewildered can find someone to throw a lifebuoy to pull us out of the deluge and onto a ship safely on course to a solution.

I'm looking forward to another ten years.

M

MantleMickey

Congrats to you Wes, I enjoy reading your posts/comments, you are very informative.
Let us know when you get to 10,000 posts, take care.

P

PaulJSmith

Dittos to all the previous posts, Wes. You can add me to the list of Covers who've benefited from your insights. You are definitely a valuable and appreciated asset here.

...and, Happy Birthday, fellow Illinoisan. :hbday:

kgott

Quite Involved in Discussions
Always been interested in reading your contributions Wes and its great to see someone championing Deming's Profound Knowledge.

Keep it going

somashekar

Staff member
Super Moderator
Congrats to you Wes, I enjoy reading your posts/comments, you are very informative.
Let us know when you get to 10,000 posts, take care.
Thanks Given to Others: 475
Thanked 2,755 Times in 1,799 Posts
Karma Power: 1146

The above is Wes's stats as of today ~~~

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G What is the proper Thanks Giving turkey sampling size? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 9
G VERY easy savory baked Thanks Giving party treat Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 0
M Thanks for the help Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 0
Marc Interesting Discussion We have food safety laws thanks to 19th century “poison squad” Food Safety - ISO 22000, HACCP (21 CFR 120) 1
bobdoering Thanks to those that tried to fill the void Covegratulations 2
T Special Thanks to Everyone in this Forum! AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 6
S Thanks from a newbie Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
A Thanks for your help in the Elsmar forum IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 2
Wes Bucey Sucker Punch ("thanks for the free consulting, but no job for you!") Career and Occupation Discussions 8
H ISO 9001 - Thanks for the help ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
harrysons Thanks to Elsmar Cove - Successful TS16949:2009 Certification Covegratulations 10
T Nissan acronym: THANKS? Customer and Company Specific Requirements 3
S ISO 9001: 2008 Certification Success - Thanks Covegratulations 9
J Back from Europe, no thanks to BA Travel - Hotels, Motels, Planes and Trains 12
A Recommended for AS9100B Certification! Thanks! AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 4
Sidney Vianna Thanks Given to Others in Forum Posts Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 9
M closed thanks Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
K Successful Audit: Thanks for your help! ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 10
M Changing the CNC program - Money Saving Idea - Thanks to all of you. Manufacturing and Related Processes 1
J Thanks Everyone Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
D Urgently need VDA6.3 guideline ! Thanks. VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 12
SteelMaiden Give Thanks - Thanksgiving Day in the US - November 2006 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 14
J Thanks To All Our Veterans Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 15
C Thanks for the help guys ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
J How to use the six sigma in supply chain? thanks Six Sigma 3
J What is difference between the goal of PPAP with APQP, thanks APQP and PPAP 4
Q Registration Audit done! Thanks for all your help! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
N Big Thanks Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 3
M Thanks for the help with the usefull tips and guidance Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 2
S We Made it to TS 16949 Certification - THANKS! IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 27
Marc My Continuing Thanks to the Moderators, financial Contributors and the 'Regulars'! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 5
B Giant thanks to Marc and all the Covers! ISO Upgrade with Zero NCs! ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
A Thanks,Marc Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 3
D Using "Particle Size Standard" templates as gauges - How to avoid giving a gauge # while using for process control? General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 2
Hershal Holiday Season 2014 - Giving to others Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 5
Q Giving out a Medical Device DRLM Listing US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 3
Hershal Charities and Giving Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 13
Hershal Giving Back - Teddy Bear Cops Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 0
V Minitab and Excel Giving Different Cpk Values for the same Data Using Minitab Software 12
A Job Relieving Period? (Giving Notice) - Help Career and Occupation Discussions 11
P Thank giving to Marc for such a informative form Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
M Giving copy of external audit report to customer General Auditing Discussions 20
F Customer Quality Audit Question - Giving the auditor a "guided" tour General Auditing Discussions 21
P DFMEA and giving ratings to the failure of an AC motor FMEA and Control Plans 1
ScottK Giving training with a vicious cold - how do you deal? Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 9
Marc More Americans abroad giving up citizenship for lower taxes Immigration and Expatriate Topics 52
Marc Will the weather service be forced to stop giving weather information for free? World News 4
W Writing Reports - Giving detailed information on a Continuous Improvement Project Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 2
L Giving key contact information ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 8
Sidney Vianna Giving up DOMESTIC automotive customers? Fines for Problems Customer and Company Specific Requirements 16