Thanks for the help with the usefull tips and guidance

M

marco kerssies

i thought better late than never. I passed my job experience and i wanted to thank steve howarth for his ts/ws comparison matrix it really helped. Plus i got the whole documentation system ready for the company located in my school (they got certified despite my job exp mentor who didnt know what he wanted :S) plus i did the preliminary of a handbook for mapping their sales department etc for a company that does recycling business.

Just thought it was nice to thank the people here regarding the site helped me alot.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
That's what the forums are for. I'm glad you got the inofrmation you needed!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Thanks for the help Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 0
A Thanks for your help in the Elsmar forum IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 2
H ISO 9001 - Thanks for the help ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
K Successful Audit: Thanks for your help! ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 10
C Thanks for the help guys ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
Q Registration Audit done! Thanks for all your help! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
Marc Interesting Discussion We have food safety laws thanks to 19th century “poison squad” Food Safety - ISO 22000, HACCP (21 CFR 120) 1
bobdoering Thanks to those that tried to fill the void Covegratulations 2
T Special Thanks to Everyone in this Forum! AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 6
S Thanks from a newbie Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
Wes Bucey Sucker Punch ("thanks for the free consulting, but no job for you!") Career and Occupation Discussions 8
harrysons Thanks to Elsmar Cove - Successful TS16949:2009 Certification Covegratulations 10
T Nissan acronym: THANKS? Customer and Company Specific Requirements 3
G What is the proper Thanks Giving turkey sampling size? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 9
G VERY easy savory baked Thanks Giving party treat Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 0
S ISO 9001: 2008 Certification Success - Thanks Covegratulations 9
J Back from Europe, no thanks to BA Travel - Hotels, Motels, Planes and Trains 12
A Recommended for AS9100B Certification! Thanks! AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 4
Sidney Vianna Thanks Given to Others in Forum Posts Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 9
M closed thanks Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
M Changing the CNC program - Money Saving Idea - Thanks to all of you. Manufacturing and Related Processes 1
J Thanks Everyone Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
D Urgently need VDA6.3 guideline ! Thanks. VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 12
SteelMaiden Give Thanks - Thanksgiving Day in the US - November 2006 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 14
Wes Bucey Thanks for giving me the opportunity to give a little bit back Philosophy, Gurus, Innovation and Evolution 20
J Thanks To All Our Veterans Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 15
J How to use the six sigma in supply chain? thanks Six Sigma 3
J What is difference between the goal of PPAP with APQP, thanks APQP and PPAP 4
N Big Thanks Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 3
S We Made it to TS 16949 Certification - THANKS! IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 27
Marc My Continuing Thanks to the Moderators, financial Contributors and the 'Regulars'! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 5
B Giant thanks to Marc and all the Covers! ISO Upgrade with Zero NCs! ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
A Thanks,Marc Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 3
M Case study help as per ISO 9001: 2015 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 15
M Case study solution help required as per ISO 9001 : 2015 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 0
A Beginners help with ISO3951-2 Combined control s-method n>5 what is Phi ?? Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 0
MDD_QNA Medical Device Software - Is a Help Button required? IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 1
S Need help with analysing a survey on minitab Using Minitab Software 1
I Help: QFD House of Quality Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 1
C New to Site - Request Help with API Q2 Implementation Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 10
O Please, help with document on ISO/ TS 17758 and (IDF 87: 1979). Thank you. Manufacturing and Related Processes 1
A Class medical device (MDD) - Classification help EU Medical Device Regulations 1
K A proposal for the model Quality Management - I need help for the project ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
A Help with Drawing Review - ISO 9001:2015 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
Q % Study variation low, % tolerance high - GR&R Interpretation help Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 3
R Probability - Need a help to solve the below question Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 5
Judy Abbott Can any one help me with an urgent BIOCOMPATIBILITY Impact assessment? Internal Auditing 9
A Help establishing regulatory requirements - Plastic dental cartridge syringe US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 0
A Medical Device Contract Manufacturing Requirements and Information - Help wanted ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 5
8 Need Help - Runout - Function Gage Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 7