Thanks from a newbie

S

Seizetem

Good day everyone...

This is my first time here at the cove.
After several times of trying to be a member, since 2012, finally a success..:applause:

Finally I can now access those attached files with fruitful info..

:thanks:

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
S

Seizetem

My yahoo account has been rejected every time I try to register, and from the advice of my colleague, I tried to create a gmail account and finally a success.

I am not sure if it has to do with the email account, but what matters now is that I am now a member.
This forum is of great help to many.:applause::bigwave:

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
My yahoo account has been rejected every time I try to register <snip>
I would have had to see the error message to know why the problem was. Many people with Yahoo accounts register here without a problem. But - You never know. I am happy to hear the gmail account worked for you.

Welcome to Elsmar!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Thanks for the help Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 0
Marc Interesting Discussion We have food safety laws thanks to 19th century “poison squad” Food Safety - ISO 22000, HACCP (21 CFR 120) 1
bobdoering Thanks to those that tried to fill the void Covegratulations 2
T Special Thanks to Everyone in this Forum! AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 6
A Thanks for your help in the Elsmar forum IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 2
Wes Bucey Sucker Punch ("thanks for the free consulting, but no job for you!") Career and Occupation Discussions 8
H ISO 9001 - Thanks for the help ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
harrysons Thanks to Elsmar Cove - Successful TS16949:2009 Certification Covegratulations 10
T Nissan acronym: THANKS? Customer and Company Specific Requirements 3
G What is the proper Thanks Giving turkey sampling size? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 9
G VERY easy savory baked Thanks Giving party treat Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 0
S ISO 9001: 2008 Certification Success - Thanks Covegratulations 9
J Back from Europe, no thanks to BA Travel - Hotels, Motels, Planes and Trains 12
A Recommended for AS9100B Certification! Thanks! AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 4
Sidney Vianna Thanks Given to Others in Forum Posts Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 9
M closed thanks Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
K Successful Audit: Thanks for your help! ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 10
M Changing the CNC program - Money Saving Idea - Thanks to all of you. Manufacturing and Related Processes 1
J Thanks Everyone Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
D Urgently need VDA6.3 guideline ! Thanks. VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 12
SteelMaiden Give Thanks - Thanksgiving Day in the US - November 2006 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 14
Wes Bucey Thanks for giving me the opportunity to give a little bit back Philosophy, Gurus, Innovation and Evolution 20
J Thanks To All Our Veterans Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 15
C Thanks for the help guys ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
J How to use the six sigma in supply chain? thanks Six Sigma 3
J What is difference between the goal of PPAP with APQP, thanks APQP and PPAP 4
Q Registration Audit done! Thanks for all your help! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
N Big Thanks Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 3
M Thanks for the help with the usefull tips and guidance Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 2
S We Made it to TS 16949 Certification - THANKS! IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 27
Marc My Continuing Thanks to the Moderators, financial Contributors and the 'Regulars'! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 5
B Giant thanks to Marc and all the Covers! ISO Upgrade with Zero NCs! ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
A Thanks,Marc Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 3
E Newbie - 14 Jan 2020 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 2
J Properly understanding SPC - Newbie SPC questions Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 29
J Document Control Newbie - Control of Nonconforming / Returns Log AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 8
S Informational Please help this newbie understand ISO 9001 Work Instructions ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 44
B Newbie Capability question Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 7
Q ISO 9001 - 3 BIG questions to help a Newbie's Sanity ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
A Food Warehouse ISO 9001 Audit and Newbie Introduction ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
M A newbie to RM struggling with the policy ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 1
C A total newbie to AS 9101 needs general help AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 16
K Daily activities of a Newbie ISO Management Rep/Lead Auditor ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 11
F SPC Newbie looking for Excel Spreadsheet formula for a sample size of 40 components Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 8
B Gage R&R Newbie - Everything is Failing! Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 14
N I have 2 groups to compare - Minitab and stats newbie - Please help Using Minitab Software 18
J Certification Audit - Confused Newbie Questions ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 15
M Newbie in Gage R&R - Gloss Meter and Thickness Measurement Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 7
G Newbie in IMDS - Please help me understand what I have to do RoHS, REACH, ELV, IMDS and Restricted Substances 4
P Gage R&R with ATE (Automatic Test Equipment) - Newbie here... Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 6