Thanks,Marc

A

Andrews

I was searching for some articles for 8D when I chanced upon this website. From that time onwards this website / forum proved to be a big KNOWLEDGE BASE - for sharing information and also for clarifying doubts.

A big thank you to Marc, forum moderators and users.Keep the good work going.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

CarolX

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
without a doubt

I think it good that we reflect on occasion how fortunate we are that Marc has provided this excellent forum for exchanging ideas (and roadkill recipes).

I will add to the accolades!

Thanks, Marc!!!!!!

CarolX

E

energy

me. too

Blah Blah Blah.....But, I agree. Nobody does it better. I love the idea of hanging around, mixing it up (who me?) and learning a thing or three. Muchas Gracious, Senor Smith!;) :ko: :smokin:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Giant thanks to Marc and all the Covers! ISO Upgrade with Zero NCs! ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
M Thanks for the help Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 0
Marc Interesting Discussion We have food safety laws thanks to 19th century “poison squad” Food Safety - ISO 22000, HACCP (21 CFR 120) 1
bobdoering Thanks to those that tried to fill the void Covegratulations 2
T Special Thanks to Everyone in this Forum! AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 6
S Thanks from a newbie Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
A Thanks for your help in the Elsmar forum IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 2
Wes Bucey Sucker Punch ("thanks for the free consulting, but no job for you!") Career and Occupation Discussions 8
H ISO 9001 - Thanks for the help ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
harrysons Thanks to Elsmar Cove - Successful TS16949:2009 Certification Covegratulations 10
T Nissan acronym: THANKS? Customer and Company Specific Requirements 3
G What is the proper Thanks Giving turkey sampling size? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 9
G VERY easy savory baked Thanks Giving party treat Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 0
S ISO 9001: 2008 Certification Success - Thanks Covegratulations 9
J Back from Europe, no thanks to BA Travel - Hotels, Motels, Planes and Trains 12
A Recommended for AS9100B Certification! Thanks! AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 4
Sidney Vianna Thanks Given to Others in Forum Posts Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 9
M closed thanks Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
K Successful Audit: Thanks for your help! ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 10
M Changing the CNC program - Money Saving Idea - Thanks to all of you. Manufacturing and Related Processes 1
J Thanks Everyone Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
D Urgently need VDA6.3 guideline ! Thanks. VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 12
SteelMaiden Give Thanks - Thanksgiving Day in the US - November 2006 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 14
Wes Bucey Thanks for giving me the opportunity to give a little bit back Philosophy, Gurus, Innovation and Evolution 20
J Thanks To All Our Veterans Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 15
C Thanks for the help guys ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
J How to use the six sigma in supply chain? thanks Six Sigma 3
J What is difference between the goal of PPAP with APQP, thanks APQP and PPAP 4
Q Registration Audit done! Thanks for all your help! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
N Big Thanks Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 3
M Thanks for the help with the usefull tips and guidance Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 2
S We Made it to TS 16949 Certification - THANKS! IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 27
Marc My Continuing Thanks to the Moderators, financial Contributors and the 'Regulars'! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 5
M Thank you Marc and the Elsmar Cove Moderators and Members! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 10
Sidney Vianna Covegratulations to The Cove and Marc Smith - 19 years online January 6, 2015 Covegratulations 18
BradM Marc Smith hits silver status Covegratulations 30
P Thank giving to Marc for such a informative form Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
W Tribute to living legend Marc Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 12
Ted Schmitt Happy Birthday Marc !! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 21
Wes Bucey Big news! Marc Smith reaches 55 - no lightning strikes! World News 34
Kevin Mader My gratitude to Marc & the Cove Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 0
CarolX Congrats, Marc Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 5