Thanks to Elsmar Cove - Successful TS16949:2009 Certification

harrysons

Realistic Quality
Dear Cove,

I am working in a company which just finished audit for certification TS16949:2009 eventhough still got some minor finding anyway the result is granted, I have a lots learning and experiences from this forum during my preparation. I would like to say thank you for all cove experiences, honourable people and other participants. :thanx:;)

Rgds, Harry

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

howste

Thaumaturge
Super Moderator
Re: Thanks for Cove

Congratulations on your certification! :) Please continue to participate here as you maintain your system.

somashekar

Staff member
Super Moderator
Re: Thanks for Elsmar Cove

Dear Cove,

I am working in a company which just finished audit for certification TS16949:2009 eventhough still got some minor finding anyway the result is granted, I have a lots learning and experiences from this forum during my preparation. I would like to say thank you for all cove experiences, honourable people and other participants. :thanx:;)

Rgds, Harry
We all feel happy and wish to share your success ... So Cheeeeers ~~~
Now this is the beginning and miles to go further for you and be sure we all are here walking with you. Just keep coming back for any discussion.
Good luck and wishing you well ...

qusys

Trusted Information Resource

Dear Cove,

Rgds, Harry
Congratulations to you and you Company, harrysons.:agree1:

If you would like to share the minor finding as well as strangths point of the registrar audit, it could be useful to eventually help and find solutions:agree:

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Staff member
Admin

What a nice note. :thanks: It's true we are here because we care, and your success is a measure of how we're doing. I hope to hear how you are doing as your system matures and grows. Congratulations! :agree1:

harrysons

Realistic Quality

Congratulations to you and you Company, harrysons.:agree1:

If you would like to share the minor finding as well as strangths point of the registrar audit, it could be useful to eventually help and find solutions:agree:

here they are nonconformities:
- The daily machine checklist is not maintained properly however recorded missed out one day.
- One of equipment is calibrated by outsider calibration party, unportunately the equipment is not within the ISO 17025 accredited scope.
- The system for supplier re-evaluation was not effectively maintained by the organization
- The organization did not update the FMEA for the Potential cause of failure identified and new mechanism of failure identified during the 8D problem solving process.
- The Process to control the jigs was not maintained in accordance to the requirement

Regards,

LUV-d-4UM

Quite Involved in Discussions

Congratulations!!! THIS STANDARD REQUIRES DISCIPLINE AND THE ELSMAR COVERS EXPERTS ARE EXCELLENT RESOURCES. WITH THEM ON THE LINE, THERE IS NO NEED TO HIRE EXTERNAL CONSULTANT. YOU MIGHT SUPPORTING THIS SITE FINANCIALLY. THERE ARE GREAT TOOLS THAT ARE ONLY AVAILABLE TO CONTRIBUTORS. HOWEVER, IF YOU NEED SPECIFIC INFORMATION MARC CAN GIVE THAT TO YOU-FREE!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Thanks for your help in the Elsmar forum IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 2
M Thanks for the help Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 0
Marc Interesting Discussion We have food safety laws thanks to 19th century “poison squad” Food Safety - ISO 22000, HACCP (21 CFR 120) 1
bobdoering Thanks to those that tried to fill the void Covegratulations 2
T Special Thanks to Everyone in this Forum! AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 6
S Thanks from a newbie Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
Wes Bucey Sucker Punch ("thanks for the free consulting, but no job for you!") Career and Occupation Discussions 8
H ISO 9001 - Thanks for the help ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
T Nissan acronym: THANKS? Customer and Company Specific Requirements 3
G What is the proper Thanks Giving turkey sampling size? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 9
G VERY easy savory baked Thanks Giving party treat Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 0
S ISO 9001: 2008 Certification Success - Thanks Covegratulations 9
J Back from Europe, no thanks to BA Travel - Hotels, Motels, Planes and Trains 12
A Recommended for AS9100B Certification! Thanks! AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 4
Sidney Vianna Thanks Given to Others in Forum Posts Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 9
M closed thanks Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
K Successful Audit: Thanks for your help! ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 10
M Changing the CNC program - Money Saving Idea - Thanks to all of you. Manufacturing and Related Processes 1
J Thanks Everyone Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
D Urgently need VDA6.3 guideline ! Thanks. VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 12
SteelMaiden Give Thanks - Thanksgiving Day in the US - November 2006 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 14
Wes Bucey Thanks for giving me the opportunity to give a little bit back Philosophy, Gurus, Innovation and Evolution 20
J Thanks To All Our Veterans Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 15
C Thanks for the help guys ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
J How to use the six sigma in supply chain? thanks Six Sigma 3
J What is difference between the goal of PPAP with APQP, thanks APQP and PPAP 4
Q Registration Audit done! Thanks for all your help! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
N Big Thanks Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 3
M Thanks for the help with the usefull tips and guidance Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 2
S We Made it to TS 16949 Certification - THANKS! IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 27
Marc My Continuing Thanks to the Moderators, financial Contributors and the 'Regulars'! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 5
B Giant thanks to Marc and all the Covers! ISO Upgrade with Zero NCs! ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
A Thanks,Marc Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 3
J EU MDR getting closer - Special offer for Elsmar members 10/2020 EU Medical Device Regulations 11
Marc Also see these Risk related Elsmar forums FMEA and Control Plans 0
Marc Filtering Basics - Elsmar's Xenforo software - 19 Novembeer 2018 Elsmar Xenforo Forum Software Instructions and Help 0
Sidney Vianna Accessing the Xenforo version of Elsmar via a smartphone Elsmar Xenforo Forum Software Instructions and Help 8
Marc Elsmar Xenforo Software Instructions #2 - 9/2018 Elsmar Xenforo Forum Software Instructions and Help 0
Marc Elsmar Xenforo Software Instructions #1 - 9/2018 Elsmar Xenforo Forum Software Instructions and Help 0
Marc Customer Complaints Discussions in All Elsmar Forums Customer Complaints 0
Marc GDPR - EU Directive 2016/679 and the Elsmar Cove Discussion Forum Elsmar Cove Forum ToS and Forum Policies 3
N When they make the movie " Elsmar Cove " .... After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 17
BradM Why I am so appreciative of the Elsmar Cove Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 7
D Any Elsmar members using Traqpath to manage CAPA? Nonconformance and Corrective Action 2
Marc Plagiarism in Elsmar Cove Forum Posts Elsmar Cove Forum ToS and Forum Policies 0
Marc "Elsmar 90" International Quality Standard anyone? Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 33
M Thank you Marc and the Elsmar Cove Moderators and Members! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 10
BradM The Greatness of Elsmar Cove Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
A I wanted a darker elsmar.com site so... Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 0
B Any forum at par with Elsmar Cove for Network and System Administration? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6