Thanks to those that tried to fill the void

bobdoering

Stop X-bar/R Madness!!
Trusted Information Resource
Several folks out there tried to fill the void of Elsmar being offline, and their efforts should not go unnoticed. They are a tribute to the work of Marc Smith, and they sincerely wanted a great concept to live on. Thanks for pitching in during a dark time in quality information: Quality Forum, The Quality Forum Online and others.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

LUV-d-4UM

Quite Involved in Discussions
Happy Birthday and I am happy to see you at this forum. I agree, The Quality Forum on Line and the Quality Records had provided the resource while Elsmar Cove was out of commission. Thank God for them. Marc's legacy will live on.

normzone

Trusted Information Resource
I have to add my thanks - those resources helped keep me sane when the lighthouse lamp went out. I review the set of these each day for updates.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Thanks for the help Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 0
Marc Interesting Discussion We have food safety laws thanks to 19th century “poison squad” Food Safety - ISO 22000, HACCP (21 CFR 120) 1
T Special Thanks to Everyone in this Forum! AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 6
S Thanks from a newbie Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
A Thanks for your help in the Elsmar forum IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 2
Wes Bucey Sucker Punch ("thanks for the free consulting, but no job for you!") Career and Occupation Discussions 8
H ISO 9001 - Thanks for the help ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
harrysons Thanks to Elsmar Cove - Successful TS16949:2009 Certification Covegratulations 10
T Nissan acronym: THANKS? Customer and Company Specific Requirements 3
G What is the proper Thanks Giving turkey sampling size? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 9
G VERY easy savory baked Thanks Giving party treat Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 0
S ISO 9001: 2008 Certification Success - Thanks Covegratulations 9
J Back from Europe, no thanks to BA Travel - Hotels, Motels, Planes and Trains 12
A Recommended for AS9100B Certification! Thanks! AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 4
Sidney Vianna Thanks Given to Others in Forum Posts Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 9
M closed thanks Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
K Successful Audit: Thanks for your help! ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 10
M Changing the CNC program - Money Saving Idea - Thanks to all of you. Manufacturing and Related Processes 1
J Thanks Everyone Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
D Urgently need VDA6.3 guideline ! Thanks. VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 12
SteelMaiden Give Thanks - Thanksgiving Day in the US - November 2006 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 14
Wes Bucey Thanks for giving me the opportunity to give a little bit back Philosophy, Gurus, Innovation and Evolution 20
J Thanks To All Our Veterans Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 15
C Thanks for the help guys ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
J How to use the six sigma in supply chain? thanks Six Sigma 3
J What is difference between the goal of PPAP with APQP, thanks APQP and PPAP 4
Q Registration Audit done! Thanks for all your help! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
N Big Thanks Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 3
M Thanks for the help with the usefull tips and guidance Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 2
S We Made it to TS 16949 Certification - THANKS! IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 27
Marc My Continuing Thanks to the Moderators, financial Contributors and the 'Regulars'! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 5
B Giant thanks to Marc and all the Covers! ISO Upgrade with Zero NCs! ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
A Thanks,Marc Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 3
M Search for predicates to see what claims are being made for those predicates 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 1
K Comparison essential requirements EU compared to those of MDSAP countries Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 3
Ed Panek User Feedback both negative and positive and acting upon those metrics 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 4
S MDSAP - What if the company is interested in only 2/5 of those countries? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 12
S Question for those who have completed Transition Audit for ISO 9001 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
T Service to those wanting to enter Chinese Medical Device Market? Career and Occupation Discussions 1
Claes Gefvenberg Those strange forum dwellers... Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 2
S Supplier Quality Survey - Why are those surveys still sent out? Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 13
M Is any standard in Russia equivalent to those of the family IEC 60601 IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 5
L Timeline For Corrective Action for those in Executive Management Positions Nonconformance and Corrective Action 3
Marc What are those symbols on the back of the iPhone? After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 4
V Opinions of those who have used/read David Hoyle's ISO 9000 Handbook Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 2
L Do all gages need calibration or only those used for final inspection? General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 49
T No substitutions shall be used - I need help from those with experience AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 3
R ISO registered company list _ those certified by non-accredited auditing firms ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 9
Stijloor UN Certification Consultants - Would like to hear from those in the NC-SC-VA area Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 3
S Keeping up with all those changes! Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 5