THE COVE RULES

P

pdboilermaker

Marc:
I have been a member for some time now, learned a lot, posted a few, hopefully help teach a little.

Recently, I have had a very strong suggestion by my fabulous customer to impliment TPM (hate it). They have even determined that our consultant will be JIPM (hate em).

Anyway, I check out the TPM forum here, not a lot of action, so I have been looking elsewhere for my needs (sorry).

My search has only been able to prove one thing, all other forums can not compare to the cove, easy posting, easy reading, dont have to click question, then RE:, RE:, RE, what a bore.

I will try the Cove TPM forum and hopefully it will start to be active.

With sincere appreciation for your service.
Dean Hill
Anything I can do to help you, please ask, it's yours

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
In need? Send money!!!!

Just kidding... Nope - the TPM forum has not been a big hit. But I refuse to let it die. What there is there is relevant. I doubt you'll be able to stir up much interest, but you never know. I personally believe TPM is very valuable if done correctly.

How did your customer decide who will be your company's TPM consultant? What is your customer's interest in a specific consultantcy?
so I have been looking elsewhere for my needs (sorry).
The Cove is just one resource. I expect folks to seek knowledge at many places / sites. Your contributions here are appreciated.
easy posting, easy reading, dont have to click question, then RE:, RE:, RE, what a bore.
As you probably know from looking at the old forum messages, I tried that route. This software leaves a lot to be desired, actually, but I felt it was the best in so far as presentation and ease of use for the user goes. It's a pain to administer, however, and lacks a number of features (including an easy to use digest function) that I would really like. Oh well...

If you want to do something for me, do something for everyone. Keep stopping by and when you can help to answer someone's question, do so. If you want to be a moderator of the TPM forum, let me know. But again, I don't see much 'business' there. I personally wish there was more.

P

pdboilermaker

Look at that service, less than 5 minutes.

"How did your customer decide who will be your company's TPM consultant? What is your customer's interest in a specific consultantcy?"

The Japaneese good old boy network, most likely our customers top guy has a brother-in-law that works at JIPM

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
As you might imagine. Home and dateless on a Friday night. What else have I got to do?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Marc General Elsmar Cove Forum Participation Rules and Guidelines Elsmar Cove Forum ToS and Forum Policies 21
Pflanz A Return to the Cove Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 5
Sidney Vianna Any Pickleball player at The Cove? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
Marc GDPR - EU Directive 2016/679 and the Elsmar Cove Discussion Forum Elsmar Cove Forum ToS and Forum Policies 3
N When they make the movie " Elsmar Cove " .... After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 17
BradM Why I am so appreciative of the Elsmar Cove Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 7
Marc Plagiarism in Elsmar Cove Forum Posts Elsmar Cove Forum ToS and Forum Policies 0
BradM The Cove's Sister: Quality Forum Online Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
M Thank you Marc and the Elsmar Cove Moderators and Members! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 10
Sidney Vianna Covegratulations to The Cove and Marc Smith - 19 years online January 6, 2015 Covegratulations 18
BradM The Greatness of Elsmar Cove Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
J Back to the Cove - Oil and Gas Industry Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 1
B Any forum at par with Elsmar Cove for Network and System Administration? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
T Are there any members of the Chartered Quality Institute - UK on the Cove ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 11
R Covegratulations to The Cove: 18 years old! Covegratulations 3
somashekar Father of Elsmar Cove hits second SILVER Covegratulations 16
SteelMaiden Hello Cove! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 7
N Elsmar Cove Forum - What an amazing place Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 8
P For any programmers in the Cove - Web based ISO System? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 13
K Is reading the Elsmar Cove a legitimate work related activity Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 19
somashekar ~~ The Elsmar Cove Birthday - Online for 17 years! ~~ Covegratulations 16
B Why don't we have more representation from Registrars at The Cove? Registrars and Notified Bodies 14
somashekar Link to important websites within the Cove Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 1
Richard Regalado Elsmar Cove BCP - Continuity of the forum when disaster strikes Business Continuity & Resiliency Planning (BCRP) 11
H Happy Birthday to the Elsmar Cove Forum - January 2012 Covegratulations 25
BradM Sidney Vianna - Ten years at the Cove! Covegratulations 23
harrysons Thanks to Elsmar Cove - Successful TS16949:2009 Certification Covegratulations 10
Crusader I miss the Cove! Crusader Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 42
BradM Happy Birthday Elsmar Cove!! 15 Years old Covegratulations 44
G What should an Elsmar Cove X-mas tree look like? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
J What Has The Elsmar Cove Done For You?? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 30
H Elsmar Cove Statistics Found Online Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 2
S Quality Policy - What is the Elsmar Cove's Quality Policy? Elsmar Cove Forum ToS and Forum Policies 8
H Happy 14th Birthday to the Cove - January 2010 Covegratulations 16
P What is the meaning of your Elsmar Cove Forum User Name? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 58
B In terms of age, who are the youngest and oldest Elsmar Cove forum members? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 112
Sidney Vianna Does The Cove aid in conflict of interest? Registrars and Notified Bodies 14
somashekar Elsmar Cove reference in your CV 's ... Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 8
N Cabot Cove vs. Elsmar Cove Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 7
Marc Privacy - Elsmar Cove Privacy Policy and Statement Elsmar Cove Forum ToS and Forum Policies 0
Marc Privacy Policy - Elsmar Cove Privacy (and Cookie) Policy - 090405 Elsmar Cove Forum ToS and Forum Policies 4
ScottK Elsmar Cove iPhone users After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 39
Sidney Vianna Jim Wynne reaches another Cove milestone: COVEGRATULATIONS! Covegratulations 49
BradM The Elsmar Cove Coffee Shop Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 359
Coury Ferguson Happy Birthday Elsmar Cove - 13 years online Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 19
Marc Your Opinions and thoughts about the Elsmar Cove forum - Why do you visit the forum? Forum News and General Information 50
D ASQ Members in Elsmar Cove ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 64
Crusader Hosting Japanese Business Visitors - Need the Cove members advice / opinion Travel - Hotels, Motels, Planes and Trains 43
ScottK A thread for Cove cyclists... Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 15
L VDA Product Submission Form - Please help a Cove newbie answer a VDA question VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 12