The Don Winton Memorial FDA Stuff Archive

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
Don has sent some stuff to post folks. They're all at: The Don Winton Memorial FDA Stuff Archive
***DEAD LINK REMOVED***
For your download pleasure!

Last edited:
Elsmar Forum Sponsor
D

Don Winton

Hope this serves some persons needs. Thanks Marc, not for me, but for those who requested these documents. Your board serves an important purpose, and is appreciated. More to follow.

Marc

Staff member
Admin
Two new files are posted in the archive:

FDA_QSYSINP.DOC
and
FDA_DCIST.DOC

I posted pdf versions as well. You can go to the archive by clicking on the link in the first message in this thread.

Don sent them both.

Marc

Staff member
Admin
Don just sent a draft for Inspection of Medical Devices. The file name is: CP7382.PDF

As with the last post, you can go to the FDA files directory by clicking on the link in the first message in this thread.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Marc A Cpk Brief - Don Winton Contribution Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 2
F What to do when you don't meet the 1:10 ratio Measurement Uncertainty (MU) 3
MDD_QNA Accessory or I-don't-know-what-to-call-it-at-this-point EU Medical Device Regulations 3
S ARMY AQL - Requirements which don't have an AQL associated with them Manufacturing and Related Processes 2
D First 510(k) Submission - Don't Forget Tips US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 5
M IATF 16949:2016 clause 8.4.2.3 - We don't have ISO 9001:2015 certificate IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 26
I "We don't have enough resources" as an Audit Non-conformance Response General Auditing Discussions 14
D PPAP a Rebranded Purchased Product (we don't manufacture) IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 6
I Importing prototype without CE (dos and don'ts ) EU Medical Device Regulations 9
H Embedded Software - I don't understand that Calibration and Metrology Software and Hardware 2
N How to ensure our employees don’t grab and use the wrong materials Manufacturing and Related Processes 11
J We don't have enough Corrective action entries AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 10
L Nonconformity's risk is too low, so don't report it? General Auditing Discussions 25
K RAPS RAC - Resources to prep for the RAC exam that don't cost an arm and a leg Professional Certifications and Degrees 3
M A non-religious country, where you don't drink? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 14
Jim Wynne Don't Pay the Ransom Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 11
AnaMariaVR2 Warning ? Don?t Confuse ?Made In USA? And ?Inspected By FDA? With Patriotism US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 3
AnaMariaVR2 DIY Fixes Don't Meet CGMP: FDA Slams Manufacturer for Fixes Involving Tape, Rubber Ba Pharmaceuticals (21 CFR Part 210, 21 CFR Part 211 and related Regulations) 0
Stijloor American airports don't rank very well. Travel - Hotels, Motels, Planes and Trains 13
S Don't Forget Canadian Provincial Electrical Code Requirements Canada Medical Device Regulations 1
R EU-countries which don't accept English user manuals and require national translation CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 9
B You don't need to know the distribution in order to apply SPC Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 10
B Why don't we have more representation from Registrars at The Cove? Registrars and Notified Bodies 14
1 I don?t have any experience with ISO 9001 - Help Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 9
Wes Bucey Passing on slick roads - DON'T! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 6
BradM The Great Soul Train Conductor Don Cornelius-Dead World News 4
G ISO 17025 - Don't think we need a Sampling Plan... Or do we? ISO 17025 related Discussions 3
H ISO 9001 Section 7 when you don't manufacture anything? Service Industry Specific Topics 6
S Some departments don't have Quality Objectives - Non Conformity? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 68
arios "Do's" and "Don'ts" of auditing a former employer General Auditing Discussions 12
Wes Bucey Job recovery? or "statistics don't lie, people do" Career and Occupation Discussions 37
C Old QMS... NEW QM.. I don't know where to start Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 57
Wes Bucey "Making the case" & Networking - Do's & Don't's Career and Occupation Discussions 2
M How do I prove I don't receive a controlled product? Ractopamine Hydrochloride Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 4
S ISO 9001 prohibits auditors auditing their 'own work' while other standards don't? Internal Auditing 48
M Suggestion System - Do's & Don'ts as well as Rewards System Manufacturing and Related Processes 29
BradM Just pretend you don't know about computers Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 1
R Definition Basic Dimensions - What are basic dimensions? Why don't they have tolerances? Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 14
J Control of Product Drawings - Engineers don't follow the same protocol ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 21
S Normal distribution - I have a series of data but I don?t know the distribution Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 24
Z Don't quite understand interpretation of ISO17025: 2005 clause 1.4 and 1.2 ISO 17025 related Discussions 13
Wes Bucey It's Friday - don't stop the job hunt! Career and Occupation Discussions 2
Wes Bucey Don't be a victim - High-level executive jobs Career and Occupation Discussions 2
ScottK The Management Representative cares about the QMS so you don't have to Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 37
V Can I apply for AS9100 Straight Away? (We don't have any ISO certificates) ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
P The reason why Small-to Medium sized Enterprises (SMEs) don't use Six Sigma Six Sigma 19
S Granite Surface Plates - Maintenance, DOs and DON'Ts Manufacturing and Related Processes 9
H How do I answer an audit finding I don?t agree with? Nonconformance and Corrective Action 17
V IMO our people don't need to read manuals or procedures and document changes to them Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 60
V IQA Audit Nonconformance - Documented requirements don't reflect current practice ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 8