The Female Demerit System

Wes Bucey

Prophet of Profit
re: toilets
I've been lobbying for over 60 years (starting with my mom) that both genders should close the lid completely when finished (risk assessment) to reduce probability of unwanted objects (toys, combs, cats, dogs, little kids) from ending up in the toilet. No success yet!

My point status must be in negative territory.:mg:

D

dbulak

I have had to remove many toilets from their bolts to see what went down there. How many points do I get for not having to call and pay for a plumber?

BradM

Leader
Admin
I have had to remove many toilets from their bolts to see what went down there. How many points do I get for not having to call and pay for a plumber?

Hmmm... another hard one.

Basically, I don't think you lose points.

If there was a lot of cussing and swearing, you definitely lose some points.

If you're really a handyperson, and put the project off too long, points lost.

If you made a mess on the floor, points lost.

However, if you responded to said work order in a timely manner, and followed up to assure customer satisfaction: +100.

:tg:

howste

Thaumaturge
Trusted Information Resource
However, if you responded to said work order in a timely manner, and followed up to assure customer satisfaction: +100.

:tg:

I disagree. It's expected that the man will quickly fix this type of problem just to maintain status quo. After all, it's his fault that he didn't prevent the problem to begin with.

If you install a heated seat or automatic lid closer while you're at it, you might get a few bonus points.

D

dbulak

I disagree. It's expected that the man will quickly fix this type of problem just to maintain status quo. After all, it's his fault that he didn't prevent the problem to begin with.

If you install a heated seat or automatic lid closer while you're at it, you might get a few bonus points.
How do you knoww the root cause was my fault. I might not have been the "operator."

H

Hanr3

It's always the mans fault. :cool:

You didn't apply proper preventive actions, thus your fault.

howste

Thaumaturge
How do you knoww the root cause was my fault. I might not have been the "operator."

If you're the man, it's your fault. The operator has nothing to do with it. All things mechanical, electrical, plumbing-related, etc. in the home are the responsibility of the man. If anything breaks, it's the man's fault.

BradM

Leader
Admin

:lmao: :lmao:

However, good management should know when to Outsource!:lol::tg:

Neutral points for calling a plumber, but you can gain points doing chores while plumber fixes the toilet. You can get points if you can get the plumber to fix a minor annoyance, like a slow-draining sink filled with...yep; hair.:tg:

SteelMaiden

Super Moderator
You guys all get negative points for even thinking about how many points you will get or will be taken away from you for various activities. See, you could be doing something pointworthy like buying flowers or chocolate.;)

Top Bottom