The Female Demerit System

GStough

Leader
Super Moderator
Or whatever happened to doing something nice just because you wanted to or because she's special or because you LOVE her?

Hmmm...now THERE'S a thought! :notme:

SteelMaiden

Super Moderator
Trusted Information Resource
Hey Gidget! Aren't you glad we don't worry about how many points we get? Men - it's always a contest! And, it's always scored. :lmao:

GStough

Leader
Super Moderator
Hey Gidget! Aren't you glad we don't worry about how many points we get? Men - it's always a contest! And, it's always scored. :lmao:

Hey Steel! Boy, you sure got that right!! :agree1:

And then there's that whole "Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus" thing....:rolleyes:

M

Mbarr

Weighing in as a woman... I thought this was very funny and still there is such an element of truth to it. On the other hand, what makes a man happy? One physical act described in two words - 500 points! Maybe more, maybe less... :)

Elizabeth Barr

LRE67

Involved In Discussions
How many points get deducted for fixing something that only takes 5 minutes, while its been on the "Honey Do List" for months?

BradM

Leader
Admin
How many points get deducted for fixing something that only takes 5 minutes, while its been on the "Honey Do List" for months?

Better run that by Steelmaiden and Gidget Tough!!:tg: See Gidget, it has such a nice ring!!:lol:

I think it would depend on how much was ahead on the Honey Do list that you had done, to get to that one. :D:agree1:

BradM

Leader
Admin
Weighing in as a woman... I thought this was very funny and still there is such an element of truth to it. On the other hand, what makes a man happy? One physical act described in two words - 500 points! Maybe more, maybe less... :)

Elizabeth Barr
:agree1:

Men are happy, when the women are happy!:D

Top Bottom