The Female Demerit System

Wes Bucey

Prophet of Profit
:lol:
So you freely admit that men can never do anything to a woman's satisfaction. Is that what I'm hearing?? :lol:
Deming's problem was that he was a man. Therefore he didn't realize that something logical like his System of Profound Knowledge (SoPK) just doesn't work in male-female relationships because if a male senses something is amiss, the female will respond to the male's query with a variation of, "If you don't know, I won't tell you!"

GStough

Leader
Super Moderator
Better run that by Steelmaiden and Gidget Tough!!:tg: See Gidget, it has such a nice ring!!:lol:

I think it would depend on how much was ahead on the Honey Do list that you had done, to get to that one. :D:agree1:

Brad, I think you're right.... :cool: Thanks for pointing that out to me...

Well, if the item was on the Honey Do list to begin with, points are subtracted (see my earlier post)....So it doesn't matter how long it's been on there, the fact that it was put on the list to begin with outweighs everything else. :tg:

Helmut Jilling

Auditor / Consultant
How many points get deducted for fixing something that only takes 5 minutes, while its been on the "Honey Do List" for months?

hmmm...depends on how many items are on the list...how long it takes to periodically reorganize the list...categorize by similar tasks...reorganize the priorities because we changed the categories...ooops, the seasons are changing...have to move the summer tasks down and prioritize the fall and winter tasks...oops, bought a new laptop and lost the list in the transition...well, guess I have to start a new list...guess I should put "starting a new list" as the first item on my new list...

...BTW, why don't women have a "honey-do-list"..., huh, what's that...oh, sorry, gotta run, the wife is calling me...

:rolleyes:

Chennaiite

Never-say-die
Trusted Information Resource
Not sure if this is universal -

Talk some bad things about *her* dad -1000
Talk some good things about *her* dad +50
Worst of all,
Talk some good things about *your* mom -5000 + got to hear some Bad-mouthing.:frust:

SteelMaiden

Super Moderator
Not sure if this is universal -

Talk some bad things about *her* dad -1000
Talk some good things about *her* dad +50
Worst of all,
Talk some good things about *your* mom -5000 + got to hear some Bad-mouthing.:frust:

Actually, if that is true, it is really sad. I have my faults, but I never wanted my ex to badmouth anybody's parents. I will admit that I don't think that a person should always blindly agree with one's parents methods just because they are the parent, but I don't think badmouthing ever solved anything. :(

Chennaiite

Never-say-die
Actually, if that is true, it is really sad. I have my faults, but I never wanted my ex to badmouth anybody's parents. I will admit that I don't think that a person should always blindly agree with one's parents methods just because they are the parent, but I don't think badmouthing ever solved anything. :(
So nice of you.
In my opinion and experience, most Women seem to be more possessive by nature compared to Men. Sometimes it shows up. But nothing really to worry about as long as they are understood.:)
Unfortunately, understanding is the difficult part of it.:D

A

arios

So nice of you.
In my opinion and experience, most Women seem to be more possessive by nature compared to Men.

Despite that truth that you just said, we still love them ;). It should be some sort of dangerous adiction.

G

gbcqc

I guess I got to many (-) points and that is the cause for my divorce. The points really drop when I ask her just to transfer what points I had left to her 20 yr. old baby sister. :notme:

You think that may have had an something to do with it? :bonk:

P

palmer

My wife and I dated 2 yrs, lived together 10 yrs and married 24 yrs.

I am so far in the negative it will take another 35-36 years just to break even.

Do you think that's why so many men in their 70's-80's cater to their wives? Making up for negative points?:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Top Bottom