The Female Demerit System

D

dbulak

Duh!!:D

In my book, he always got points for changing the diapers when I was sleeping, because he let me sleep and didn't complain about it!
I bought my wife an IPAD for Mother's Day!! Scored mega points! I guess I lost them all when I told her she was spending too much time on it. Go figure.

BradM

Leader
Admin
Has she ever woken up and jamed her elbow in your ribs telling you she is really mad at you... When you ask why she did that, she tells you about the dream she had where you did something mean to her? :bonk: Yeah, my wife has done that to me once or twice...
I try to tell her not to watch those scary movies before bedtime.:nope:
Only positive TV before bedtime.:yes:

:lmao:

She didn't wake me up, but I got some glaring looks in the morning. :D

Instant points lost, and I didn't even know about it. In the words of Pretty Woman, I had some major sucking up to do, and was unaware of it.:tg:

BradM

Leader
Admin
Not in my house!! :whip:
We have a cat who has a bizarre liking for toilet water (eewww), and 2 small kids who are still working on flushing every time (eeewwww). The toilet get flushed for no apparent reason whenever I walk by the bathroom, and eeryone is trained to keep the lid down. After all, I don't want the cat to die from drinking dirty and/or bleached toilet water! It also kept the kids from playing in the toilet when they were exploring their mobility. :mg:

That's funny! Sounds like Meet the Fockers!

"Don't be silly; a cat can't flush the toilet! They don't have opposable thumbs!!":lmao:

Chennaiite

Never-say-die
Trusted Information Resource
That's funny! Sounds like Meet the Fockers!

"Don't be silly; a cat can't flush the toilet! They don't have opposable thumbs!!":lmao:

Brad, you often laugh like this, for which you would lose points tremendously. Take care.:D (this is fine)

BradM

Leader
Admin
Brad, you often laugh like this, for which you would lose points tremendously. Take care.:D (this is fine)

Well... the wife and kids have learned to tolerate my sense of humor. Secretly, I think they like it; they just can't let anyone know.:D

P

psayers

After I gave the kids iPods for graduation and then they clubbed together for Fathers Day and got me an iPad, I thought I would get the wife an iRon for her birthday.
How many points is that worth?

G

Groo3

After I gave the kids iPods for graduation and then they clubbed together for Fathers Day and got me an iPad, I thought I would get the wife an iRon for her birthday.
How many points is that worth?

Instant forfeture of any positive points, no matter how high... or if your balance is in the negative already, -4000 points more.

The only way to get positive points is if she likes to iron, then it's +2 points. If she loves to iron, it's +25 points.

Helmut Jilling

Auditor / Consultant
Instant forfeture of any positive points, no matter how high... or if your balance is in the negative already, -4000 points more.

The only way to get positive points is if she likes to iron, then it's +2 points. If she loves to iron, it's +25 points.

In our early married years, my wife asked for a fancy super-dooper sweeper with all the toys for her Birthday present. I bought her the exact one she wanted. I still lost points...never buy an appliance as a personal gift...no matter what she says...:truce:

Chennaiite

Never-say-die
Trusted Information Resource
In our early married years, my wife asked for a fancy super-dooper sweeper with all the toys for her Birthday present. I bought her the exact one she wanted. I still lost points...never buy an appliance as a personal gift...no matter what she says...:truce:

Perhaps she wanted you to use it, probably you didn't.:lol:

Top Bottom