The Importance of Correct Sample Size Calculation - Greek Alphabet Soup

U

Umang Vidyarthi

Hello Covers,

I have come accross this enlightening article by 'Steven Ouellette',which emphasise on the importance of correct sample size calculation.Steven is a master black belt,and an Instructor at the University of Colorado Engineering Management Programme.The points raised here are an eye opener,and may benefit many.

/Umang :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Leader
Admin
Thanks for sending that Umang. I can't find a link to that article. Did you find it on line? I wonder if it is copyrighted.

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Leader
Admin
Thanks for that. I have removed the attachment, but it is good to have the link to the article. Jim, thank yoiu for getting it for us. I didn't find it when I looked.

Umang, we often provide links to online articles, and avoid pasting them into attached documents. This way their sources can receive proper credit for the material.

U

Umang Vidyarthi

Thanks for that. I have removed the attachment, but it is good to have the link to the article. Jim, thank yoiu for getting it for us. I didn't find it when I looked.

Umang, we often provide links to online articles, and avoid pasting them into attached documents. This way their sources can receive proper credit for the material.

Thanks for correcting me,in future I'll provide link to such articles.And I did mention the author's name so he alone gets the credit.

Umang :D

U

Umang Vidyarthi

That is not the only consideration. The article is on a commercial web site.

AG(G)R(I)E(V)ED.

The very thought didn't cross my mind.Your copyright link is also very educative.

:thanks:

/Umang

Top Bottom