The ISO 9000 family - Status of all the documents administered by ISO TC 176

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
Attached, you will find a document listing status of all the documents administered by ISO TC 176. An interesting document being developed is ISO 10019, Guidelines for the selection of management system consultants and use of their services.

Squid should get himself a copy of this document and give to his management, so the Z fiasco does not happen again at his organization. :vfunny:

Attachments

• N779 Document Status Report.pdf
    181.2 KB · Views: 382

Wes Bucey

Prophet of Profit
I welcome a protocol for enlightenment

I did note that the request for interpretation states:
"[font=TimesNewRoman,Bold](Note: Formulate question in format to enable YES/NO answer)"[/font]
[font=TimesNewRoman,Bold]Pretty hard to do sometimes when you are looking for nuance of meaning. [/font]

[font=TimesNewRoman,Bold]I've often thought if we could formulate the exact question, we probably already learned enough we don't need an interpretation.;)
[/font]

Douglas E. Purdy

Quite Involved in Discussions
How do I know?

Sidney Vianna,

Thanks for the listing! Since the listing was generated in March of this year, and I ordered the 9000, 9001, & 9004 from ASQ in October, do I have the latest? The ASQ documents are copyrighted in 2000, with a statement "An American National Standard Approved on December 13, 2000." This listing shows that the ISO documents were published 2000-12-15 for the respective editions (2nd, 3rd, and 2nd), but the ASQ documents do not seem to give me a clear traceability. Are the ASQ documents traceable to the ISO documents?

Just Wondering?

Doug

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
Some new documents in the oven....

An updated list of the documents is attached.

Attachments

• N817R2DocumentStatusReportDecember2005.pdf
    379.3 KB · Views: 199

xfngrs

Quite Involved in Discussions
There used to be a 5-pack for ISO...has this been replaced by this entire list or are there still "the basics"?

V

vanputten

QS-9000 5 Pack?

I never heard of a 5 pack related to IS0 9001. There used to be a 5 pack of documents related to QS-9000. It was sold by the AIAG.

The AIAG 5 Pack is almost unrelated to ISO 9001. The AIAG 5 Pack was for the automotive industry.

Regards,

Dirk

Top Bottom