Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo Especially for content not in the forum
Such as files in the Cove "Members" Directory
Social Distancing - It's not just YOUR life - It's ALL of OUR lives!
Me <——————— 6 Feet ———————-> You

The Legal Aspects of Auditing - Risks that auditors may face and practices to avoid

R

Ralph Kolts

I wrote the attached paper a few years back. It discusses some of the legal risk that auditors may face and practices to avoid or minimize that risk. This is related to the discussion thread on fraud. I believe that auditors and quality professionals have a vital role in mitigating legal risk (including fraud) for the entities we represent by following sound professional standards.

Attachments

J

Jim Howe

Ralph Kolts said:
I wrote the attached paper a few years back. It discusses some of the legal risk that auditors may face and practices to avoid or minimize that risk. This is related to the discussion thread on fraud. I believe that auditors and quality professionals have a vital role in mitigating legal risk (including fraud) for the entities we represent by following sound professional standards.
Ralph, Having just completed a session on safety review and its legal consequences I find your article to be very compelling. The article is very well written in a style that leads to understanding. Your examples and your ten principles left me asking for more as I believe any well written article should. I am going to print it and use for reference in the future. Thanks
for a great article!
Jim :applause:

Top Bottom