The "Reading Room" forum is still here

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
As a quick reminder, The "Reading Room" forum is still here...

If you want to share a "white paper" or other informational write-up by all means, share it with us!

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Staff member
Admin
After a few months I would like to perhaps write something (no kiss and tell memoirs though) about how people are faring with the transition and certification to the revised standards.

normzone

Trusted Information Resource
:notme:

It will take me longer than a few months, but I'm working on a kiss-and-tell murder mystery. The protagonist is an under-supported QA manager by day, and a private detective in his free time.

This enables he and his wife to live clandestinely in the back of a small office space by the beach, the only manner in which a beach lifestyle can be afforded by a Quality Assurance professional.

He has difficulty following vehicles because the motorcycle he rides is so distinctive.

:lmao:

Ronen E

Problem Solver
Staff member
I think that the upcoming EU MDR (to be formally released in a month or two) will make a great writing stock for many sob stories. Stay tuned.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WALLACE Is a reading room a good idea for the Elsmar Cove? The Reading Room 40
A Federal 700B-26 Gage Block Comparator is not reading properly General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 0
O Supply chain strategy or commodity strategy reading recommendations Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 6
L Procedure for Comparing the Monitor Reading with Laboratory Result Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 4
N Correct reading for analog pressure gauge ISO 17025 related Discussions 2
F DMM - Capacitance - +/- % of reading + digits? Measurement Uncertainty (MU) 3
E Uncertainty Budget with a mixture of kg and % Reading Measurement Uncertainty (MU) 4
C ISO 9001 Reading Material for Service/Small Organisations ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
AnaMariaVR2 Vacation Reading: Summer Book Report The Reading Room 0
O How can I use reading from calibration certificate in measurement Calibration Frequency (Interval) 7
K Is reading the Elsmar Cove a legitimate work related activity Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 19
J Calibration of Micrometer Reading up to Three Decimals General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 3
G Please recommend preparatory reading for AS9100 Rev C Lead Assessor Course AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 16
I ISO 9001:2008 Reading Material - Financial KPO with customers from all over the world ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
E Blueprint Reading Exam Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
E Absolute to Relative Uncertainty - Expressing the U as a percent of the reading Measurement Uncertainty (MU) 5
S Feedback from reading Jennifer Kirley's suggested 'motivation' reading links The Reading Room 2
S Aversion of reading The Reading Room 7
K Technicians Mis-reading Vernier Micrometers General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 9
G Try reading this - A real brain teaser Brain Teasers and Puzzles 16
F Reading recommendation for ISO 9001, please Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 8
C UUT resolution and reporting uncertainty for each reading Measurement Uncertainty (MU) 2
G Calibrating a reflectometer - Scale uncertainty with reading? Measurement Uncertainty (MU) 1
R Copy of TS16949:1999 for reading purpose IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 7
G Proofreading System (CCD camera reading labels) vs. 21 CFR part11 Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 8
S Should we consider Precision of Machine Reading when setting Inspection Specs? Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 3
Crusader Who has a 'Kindle' electronic reading device? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 7
Govind What is a Proof Reading Ratio? Japanese Customer Questionnaire General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 10
G Cl 8.2 Monitoring and measurement - articles & related reading material? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
C Need Help Reading Engineering Drawings Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 24
Q Blueprint reading, Implied use? Drawing shows an implied orientation Manufacturing and Related Processes 17
ScottK Reading the writing on the wall in regard to your position, are you good at it? Career and Occupation Discussions 7
Crusader Layered Process Audits - Recommended Reading? Process Audits and Layered Process Audits 24
K Applicability of P Chart & U Chart - After encoding data I get no reading Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 1
M Are laptops part of ME SYSTEMS? Reading of IEC 60601-1 IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 2
M Reading Gauge Output Into Excel .xls - Mitutoyo digital plunger type depth gauges Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 5
B Star Wars Books - Anyone Else read/reading them? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 5
1 Anybody have a a Template or Boilerplate for "Basic Blueprint Reading"? Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 3
Claes Gefvenberg Reading ability - The prospective auditor could not read Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 25
T QPD (Quality Policy Deployment) reading recomendations? Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 1
K Crystal Ball Methodology - reading customers' minds? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 24
apestate Recommended Reading List - Research and reading on the subject of quality Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 6
N Any recommended further reading for ISO/IEC 17025? ISO 17025 related Discussions 6
N Blueprint reading training - Does anybody have any recommendations? Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 6
D Funnies - You are not reading this Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 3
D Measuring Instruments - Training employees on reading measuring instruments Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
V Manufacturing requirements for respiratory ventilators - clean room required? Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 6
O Inventory control ideas - I have an open stock room with a "sign out" book Manufacturing and Related Processes 9
C Clean room injection molding, raw material mixing requirements ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
C Raw material Mixing / Preparation for clean room class C injection molding Pharmaceuticals (21 CFR Part 210, 21 CFR Part 211 and related Regulations) 1