The Significance of Lean and Six Sigma Outside Manufacturing - Thesis Questionnaire

P

Paul06

Hi All

I hope this is not against the rules. I am currently completing my Thesis for my masters degree and would like to get a good global response. The questionnaire is concentrating on determing the significance of Lean and Six Sigma outside manufacturing. In return I am willing to share the results for your future use. I would really appreciate anyone filling out the survey or passing to colleagues. I also need responses from organisations who do not use Six Sigma/Lean or alternative program. Thanks in advance.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=52082543801

Thank you!

Paul

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
optomist1 It’s time to talk about ditching statistical significance Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 6
S What is the significance of UDI date requirements for Class 1 devices? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 4
L What are the rules on significance of digits in numbers in IEC/ISO standards? IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 5
S Significance of regression, correlation coefficient, hypothesesi, confidence interval Using Minitab Software 8
O Test of Significance for Input Variables Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 2
E Correlated data or not? Determining the significance of differences in means Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 3
J Statistical Significance and SPC Control Chart Reports Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 9
T Significance Test for Count Data Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 8
M Determining if two different X's have any Statistical Significance on the Y's Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 4
M PS 9000:2001 significance ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
Rameshwar25 What is the significance of Spread in Calculating GRR (Gage R&R)? Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 1
A Audit "Finding" Definition and Significance General Auditing Discussions 7
T What is the significance of a drawing note number appearing inside a box Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 5
T What is the significance of "Cut Off Length" in roughness and waviness measurement? Manufacturing and Related Processes 3
M Environmental Aspect Significance Determination and Scoring Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 6
D WWF Panda Bear Logo Significance for Sustainability Sustainability, Green Initiatives and Ecology 1
T Significance of Key Characteristic definition change vs. MIL-STD-1916 AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 2
R Inherent vs. Residual Risk & Significance - ISO 14001 ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 4
A Inference for Regression Slope in Minitab - Significance test for Beta Using Minitab Software 0
S MSA Analysis - Bias one sample method - Significance of t (v, 1-alpha/2) , V, d2 Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 2
A Significance of X chart in AIAG MSA sheet for Gage R&R Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 9
R 'Quality Month' - Why is November chosen in many countries? Any significance? Philosophy, Gurus, Innovation and Evolution 11
K EMS Auditing - Misunderstanding Aspect Significance Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 66
R Cpk value interpretation - What is the significance of Cpk value of 1.33? Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 3
Marc Significance of the RAB - Including Registrar Customer Feedback and Data ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 6
L Lean Transformation - How do you get Senior Leadership engaged Human Factors and Ergonomics in Engineering 6
I New to LEAN but not to Quality - How to run Kaizen events Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 1
JAMESH Building a "Lean" Job Shop Training Program Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 0
D Lean and Elimination of QC Inspection Points in a New factory Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 9
N Student trying to apply Lean Six Sigma on a Construction project in my thesis Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 3
J Lean MFG (manufacturing) process and Work order templates Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 6
eule del ayre Lean Six Sigma for Quality Management System Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 10
T ASQ Lean 6sigma BB examination Six Sigma 3
Marc ASQ Lean Six Sigma Conference March 4-5, 2019 - Phoenix, AZ ASQ - American Society for Quality 0
Bev D ASQ Lean Six Sigma Conference March 4-5, 2019 Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 2
Q How to start with Lean? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 8
R Lean's New Buzzword: Leader Standard Work Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 8
S Levels of Lean Six Sigma Certification Six Sigma 3
J Excellent Resource on Statistics / Lean / Six Sigma Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 2
B Looking for Lean Manufacturing Articles in Spanish Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 4
L Lean Book for Basic Knowledge Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 0
0 Suggest a Lean Book for Upper Management Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 6
Mikael Lean Time Line (History and Theory) Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 5
tony wardle Lean and TS16949 - Integration Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 4
E Lean Manufacturing in Oil & Gas Industry Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 4
Bev D ASQ 2015 Lean Six Sigma Conference: Bev D's Presentation Problem Solving, Root Cause Fault and Failure Analysis 9
L Lean in the ISO9001:2015 World Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 1
Mikael Total Productive Maintenance vs. Lean, Six sigma, Business Process Reengineering, etc Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 9
O Implementing Lean Intranet Sharepoint Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 6
Q Advice for the Implementation of a Lean/Six Sigma Program Six Sigma 9