The Truth about the Blackout!

A

Aaron Lupo

Power officials have found the actual cause of the recent blackout in the northeast. The cause was rather far out from the original speculations
however.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Randy

Super Moderator
That's your senator pardner, be nice :biglaugh:

People say folks from Arkansas aren't too swift...if that's so how come we were able to sucker New York into taking the gruesome twosome? :eek:

A

Aaron Lupo

Randy said:
That's your senator pardner, be nice :biglaugh:

People say folks from Arkansas aren't too swift...if that's so how come we were able to sucker New York into taking the gruesome twosome? :eek:
Don’t get me started! :vfunny: Unfortunately, NY is very kind to the liberals! Plus, there were many comments made along the lines of “I voted for her because she was a woman” or “I voted for her because it was Hillary” and my wife can’t understand why I want to pack and leave NY!

Randy

Super Moderator
Try Arkansas. The place is great except for Halloween. We don't celebrate that because the witch and clown left

R

Randy Stewart

The place is great except for Halloween. We don't celebrate that because the witch and clown left
Alright, I'll have to get a new keyboard from IT because I just spewed by Pepsi all over it! :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

CarolX

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
ISO GUY said:
Power officials have found the actual cause of the recent blackout in the northeast. The cause was rather far out from the original speculations
however.
OMG.....LOL...LOL...LOL..........

C

C Emmons

Randy Stewart said:
Alright, I'll have to get a new keyboard from IT because I just spewed by Pepsi all over it! :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

DITTO, DITTO, DITTO. PLUS I SENT A COPY TO THE VP - SO HE IS MEETING ME IN THE MIS DEPT!

gpainter

Quite Involved in Discussions
ISO GUY said:
however.
Is this a root cause analysis opportunity? :biglaugh: