This is a great message board

D

devoid

Does anyone know a great place that I can get my schooner repaired, the motor is on the fritz again

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
A

Andy Bassett

Some people have real problems?

------------------
Andy B

[This message has been edited by Andy Bassett (edited 03 August 2000).]

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
Just drop it by my house - I'll fix it and have it back to you within a year or two...

J

Jim Biz

Marc - You got a documented procedure to cover fritz repair??
smile.gif
smile.gif
- Try releasing the main-mast - it should sail without a motor anyway..

Be sure to include a "customer satisfaction" survey when it's operational.

[This message has been edited by Jim Biz (edited 03 August 2000).]

Marc

Staff member
Admin
I'm quick and cheap - except I really put a lot of my time in validation of repairs. As I said, maybe a year or two to ensure the repairs made are satisfactory...

Marc

Staff member
Admin
You can work on the dagger board - they both look like wings a bit.... I suppose you'll want to validate your work over a period of a year or so, right?!? Well, I'm FIRST!

[This message has been edited by Marc Smith (edited 03 August 2000).]

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Great way to work hard for your career Career and Occupation Discussions 4
B Great advice by Bill Watterson Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 7
Randy Looky here - Check out my 9-month old Great-Grandson Hayden Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
Marc Great Lakes - 24 foot waves possible! October 2012 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
Randy I'm a new Great-Grandpa! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 25
BradM The Great Soul Train Conductor Don Cornelius-Dead World News 4
Marc Running Great Britain? There's an App For That! After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 4
Randy News!!!! Randy = Almost a Great Grandpa Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 7
Ajit Basrur English - Great language ! Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 2
Colin Great Website Animation Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 6
D The Great Indian Greenwash Imported Legacy Blogs 4
somashekar Reflections of a great human being - Anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi Philosophy, Gurus, Innovation and Evolution 3
J One of the great web comics of all time - xkcd Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 6
N Control of Special Processes - Welding & Soldering - The Great Debate - 7.5.2 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 16
S It was a great year...Thank you guys! Nadcap certs: PT/RT/Chemical/HT/Welding Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 3
Jim Wynne Great Moments In Metrology History--Underwear Caliper Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 6
Pancho Open Space meetings -- another great tool for collaboration Imported Legacy Blogs 2
M ANOVA / X Bar R Results are different - Why is the difference is so great? Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 9
Le Chiffre Great article on how to handle continuous improvement Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 3
K Belief To Faith - Great Motivator , A Real Story World News 5
G Humour from great Men !! Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 1
Wes Bucey Can a job consultant help you find a great job? Career and Occupation Discussions 8
D What companies do a great job at engineering document management systems and control? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 3
Marc 10 Great Snake-Oil Gadgets Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 3
D I'm a new Great Grandpa Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 9
Wes Bucey April Fool 2008! Are you planning a great hoax this year? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 8
L Great story - better than Olympics Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 12
Tim Folkerts Great Article, Steve! "Lead to Succeed" - in Quality Progress The Reading Room 15
H Review: Great CQE (Certified Quality Engineer) Study Aid Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 3
Wes Bucey April Fool 2005 - Ideas wanted for a great April Fool stunt Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 48
C Layered Process Audit required by Chrysler - Is it as 'great' as Chrysler says it is? Process Audits and Layered Process Audits 28
Tim Folkerts Great NIST Stats Reference Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 2
Claes Gefvenberg Any IA success stories? Internal audits that have resulted in great improvements? Internal Auditing 18
T SPC for Improvement? (was PreControl) SPC is great for stability! Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 1
Randy Star Trek and ISO - The Ferengi ?Great Material Continuum? Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 6
I TS 16949 Quality Manual Templates - Lots of free examples and great discussion! Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 159
shimonv IEC 60601-1-8 - When does an error message become an alarm signal? IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 13
R How to create a pop-up message in Excel Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 18
S 'Over Compliance' Error message in Wavetek 9100 General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 10
N Agile 9.3.1 Relationship Searches - Meaning of Message Manufacturing and Related Processes 1
B Seeking help in writing marketing message Career and Occupation Discussions 12
A Minitab ANOVA Error Message - *ERROR* No data in column. Using Minitab Software 3
Marc An American Safety Institute Message Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 0
L Device shows an Error message - Malfunction or not? Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 12
Stijloor Message from AIAG - New Summer Hours for AIAG offices ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 3
Stijloor A Message From Her Majesty The Queen... Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 38
ScottK Local Community Message Board - Big Brother? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 18
Manix MS Access / VB Error Message relating to Deleted MIssing Form! After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 5
Q E'Message board in the work place Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 4
J Need Some Access Query Help - Error message saying "Numeric field overflow" Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 2