Threat/Vulnerability Catalogue for risk assessment

Hello

We are looking to do Risk assessment in our company ( asset based ) and was wondering if you could share any Vulnerability/threat catalogue that would show the types of threats/vulnerabilities to consider

Do you guys use such catalogue to make risk assessment easier when conducting consultancy ? Or what do you use to make risk assessment easier ?

Please help

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Ragnarok

Involved In Discussions
Hello

I actually meant something like the ISO 27005 threat/Vulnerability catalogue, where threat and vulnerabilities were tied one to another and also tied to a specific asset type, like HW, SW, persons, network... Etc... Can anyone help with any such guides? Would help us a lot

Thanks

akp060

Involved In Discussions
Hi Brunforg,

Regarding the type of vulnerabilities to be considered, a Cybersecurity Bill of Materials would help. It is essentially the list of all SOFTWARE ITEMS that are likely to get impacted. The types of threat would then be easy to identify that can impact each of these "list items". I am sure there would not be a catalog. Guess you will have to make your own.

There is one more thread that I observed and may help you
Medical device vulnerability highlights problem of third-party code in IoT devices

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ajit Basrur Google detects fake website ID certificate threat After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 1
Marc Threat analyst says medical devices can be hacked remotely Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 6
W Carton Boxes - Possible High Pollution Threat - Supplier wants Information Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 23
Marc Medical device vulnerability highlights problem of third-party code in IoT devices Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 1
Marc Facebook vulnerability allows hacking of iPhone and Android app After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 1
Marc Microsoft Excel zero-day vulnerability confirmed Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 2
P Automotive Customer asking PPAP for catalogue parts IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 16
P POT of standard/catalogue parts supplier VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 0
M Systems for Serial Numbers, Batches and Catalogue Numbers Other Medical Device Related Standards 3
J Sales Force (Catalogue) says We are TS16949 Certified - Is this allowed? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
C Who is my Customer? We make catalogue parts sold through distributors IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 18
G Catalogue Part - Revision Level, Revision Dates, Design Record APQP and PPAP 5
G Customer part number for PPAP - Chain of distributors involved - Catalogue items, too APQP and PPAP 6
D Company catalogue - A Controlled Document? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 13