TL9000 Release 2.5 and 3.0 - Mapping matrix showing the difference

J

johnnybegood

Anywhere I can get a mapping matrix showing the difference between TL9000 Release 2.5 and 3.0.

E Wall

Just Me!
Trusted Information Resource
I've been trying to get a copy of TL9000 but the company won't pay for it. We have a customer that wants to know why we're not certified to that rather than ISO 9001...so far corporate has said they didn't feel it was necessary. After talking with our MR, I find that he's never seen the standard either!

I had hoped to be of help in this forum and wanted to learn about it myself, but that doesn't look likely anymore.

Best regards to all..
Eileen

R

Rea

Look at questforum.org and the TL9000 support docs for some information.

J

johnnybegood

Our IQA auditors are trained on TL9000 release 2.5 and ISO9001:2000 but not on release 3.0. Can our auditors carry out the IQA base on TL9000 Release 3.0 standard?
Our company is going for upgrade certification to TL9000 Release 3.0 this coming April. Pls. advise

R

Rea

Since you are going for an upgrade in April you must have someone who is familiar with the differences from the previous edition. If this person trains the auditors on the differences this should be suffice, since they are already trained on ISO9000:2000.

Top Bottom